Author Topic: ||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!  (Read 7120 times)

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:12:22 am »
The wind howls as you stand in the dark cavern. You can't see anything around you, the darkness seems to swallow you as you're aware only of the trembling of your whiskers.

Suddenly, there's a blinding flash, and before you stands the moonstone. In the moonstone, are images of cats. Each from different times. Stories told, stories of heroics and legendary felines who govern the great territories. Stories of loyalty, romance and evil. Stories of sadness, happiness and powerful anger, and wisdom.

These cats are the warriors, and there are many stories left untold. Will these stories be yours?

-----------------------------------------

Old Clans of the New Age!

We have a detailed, large map with plenty of space and plenty of exciting places to explore!

We have a site with friendly members and helpful staff, who are here to make sure you enjoy your time in our roleplay.

Also, we have a heart-stopping plot with interesting twists and plenty of mini plots for you to enjoy in between!

Plus, a StarClan map and Dark Forest map, for all the kitties who have passed on to the next life.

To join, you must have a realistic character, read our rules and be literate, mature and active. Most of all, you have to be able to have fun!

To join, simply send requests to the people below and when they're online, give them a whisper! A roleplay sample may be required to prove you want to try your best to make this roleplay fun not just for yourself but for the other members too!

The words like this are the usernames. :3

ThunderClan- Sprucestar- Stargazer90 Greystorm- Tigers

ShadowClan- Midnightstar- Shadow12 Birchshade- tiger-claw232

RiverClan- Dovestar- dark rulez Russetstride- CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

WindClan- Ashstar- Felca Vastsky- niamhwhite

Hope to see you!

Screenies-

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 09:53:59 am by Destiny,., »

Offline cricketaqua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ||~OCoTNA~|| A mapped, literate and sited Four Clan roleplay!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 01:13:40 pm »
May I join this wonderful RP? c:

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 03:49:38 pm »
Oh of coarse!

I forgot to add in the sign up. x3

Just tap out this little form:

Username:
Character Name:
Character Rank:
Clan Wanted:
Why do you want to join our roleplay?:
Activity level: (Scale of 1-7)
Roleplay Sample:

I will give you a link to our website if the other staff accept you into our roleplay.

I am sure you'll have a wonderful time!

Offline cricketaqua

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:35:13 pm »
x3 Well, here it is.~

Username: cricketaqua
Character Name: Swanfeather
Character Rank: Warrior (If Deputy is open, I can take that. ^^)
Clan Wanted: WindClan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?: Well, I have a un-dying love for Warrior Cats. I am trying to read all the books, including the manga. I also enjoy RPing.
Activity level: Weekdays- 5/7 ~ Weekends- 6/7
Roleplay Sample: The she-cat's white-and-black pelt glistened in the afternoon sunlight peeking in through the den. She lay there, watching the sun as it slowly crept below the horizon. Swanfeather lifted her haunches and stretched, then padded out of the den. Even though she had taken a long, comforting nap, she was still exhausted from earlier in the day's work. She flicked her auds and slowly swished her tail. (( Was that good enough? ))

I hope you accept me! ^^
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:38:43 pm by Nicole Singleton »

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 08:18:31 pm »
Accepted! Now our website link is http://thefourclansfh.proboards.com/  Register, make sure to read our rules, and then PM a staff member on the website for the map password. CX Welcome to the RP!

-FYI- I'm creator of the RP and a Head Administrator. If they ask who accepted you just say 'Cupcake did' and they'll know who. cx

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 08:19:03 pm »
Oh, and Dep is taken. So you'd have to be a warrior. cx

Offline cricketaqua

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »
Alright, that's fine with me.
Thanks! x3

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 02:04:59 am »
Of course!!! ^^

Offline CuPcAkEiSyUmMy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 10:44:55 pm »
-Bump- ovo

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 11:50:48 pm »
Username: ~|Cookie|~
Character Name: Ravenflight
Character Rank: Warrior
Clan Wanted: ShadowClan
Why do you want to join our roleplay?: I just love WCS. xD And I think this would be a good chance to better improve my RPing skills.
Activity level: (Scale of 1-7) 3-7 School occupies my time but i'll check the website on my phone daily.
Roleplay Sample: Ravenflight sat waiting for the leaders signal to head to the gathering. As soon as she saw the leaders tail flick telling them to come, she scrambled to her feet and made her way out of camp. A few other cats were following behind the leader just like her but not many. Ravenflight lifted her head proudly as they entered the gathering place. The leader scrambled onto the high rock and sat next to the other three leaders. Ravenflight sat down looking up at them as she waited for the gathering to begin. After a ehile she heard a yowl and all the cats gathered. She watched as the RiverClan leader stepped forward. "RiverClan is well. We have gotten a new warrior named Dappletail and three new kits. There names are Dawnkit, Sunkit and Adderkit. Prey is well and we haven't had many cross the border!" He yowled and stepped back. Next came the ThunderClan leader and RiverClan leader then came the ShadowClan leader. He stepped forward before speaking. "All is well in RiverClan. We have three new apprentices and a new warrior. The apprentices are Berrypaw, Specklepaw and Darkpaw. Our new warrior is Gingertail. Prey is well and not many have crossed the border!" He yowled and stepped back. The ThunderClan leader stepped forward again. "You all have till your leader takes you home to share tongues with your fellow clan cats!" He mewed and scrambled off the log. Ravenflight huffed and plopped down rolling over on her side. She didn't really like gatherings but it was still an honor to come.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!