Author Topic: |:|Tays two requests|:|  (Read 2691 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
|:|Tays two requests|:|
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:34:16 am »

Hey guys, Tay here!

Alright, well the title says it all really. I am looking for someone who would be able to do a preset of the two canines in my siggy; Hunter and Leilani. I would like the preset to be pretty identical towards the two canines, which means a realistic texture would need to be made. I will use these presets/characters when derping around and maybe join a roleplay with one of them. I can't really give much in return apart from floofing you guys? Or maybe drawing something? Anyhow, I'll stop rambling and give you the pictures;

This is Leilani. As you can see her fur is almost pure white, not exactly pure but close enough. She has what is known as 'piebald' markings. I would like her to have a mix of both light brown and light brown, some overlapping to give off a unique look. However, I am wanting the markings very similar to the ones in the picture, you may add a few extra though. I would like her paw pads to be a rather dark brown or black. I also want her snout similar as it is on the picture however, maybe a little darker? As for Leilanis eyes; I would like them the piercing blue colour that they are. However, I would like it if you could make her left eye (higher up marking) have a mix of brown in it? Or green would be fine. I would like a eye patch on the left side of her face (from the dogs position - higher marking).

Now, here is the request for Hunter;

As you can see Hunter is a rather simply marked German Shepherd. He has the usual tan,dark brown coloured pelt which poseesses a few black marks upon it. Thick fur and a long flowing tail, as well as a set of beautiful brown eyes to go with it. I am also wanting the shading, with the lighter marks etc. As you can tell I am also wanting a realistic fur texture to be used on Hunter, as well as Leilani. I am also wanting him kind of identical towards the pictures that will be used as a ref;

On Hunter I am wanting the colours the same as on the pictures, along with his markings and everything else. However, I would like a slight green colour mixed in with his eyes, like its running out like dye? I would also like a red, patterned bandanna to be to be placed around his neck, unless an item pack has it available of course.

If you don't mind doing these for free I would of course be very grateful as stated earlier in the thread. Credit will be given to whomever creates the presets for me. I am wanting them rather realistic as I am a little obsessed with being realistic in-game. For anything else feel free to pm me or post below.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 02:56:51 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline SyreethDraws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • SyreethDraws
    • SyreethDraws
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Tays two requests|:|
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 06:43:50 pm »
If you would like, I will do Hunter. He is lovely.

In-game as SyreethDraws
Sig by Me, Profile by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 12:24:43 pm »

That would be great, thank you! I am looking for him to be on the realistic side. May I see some examples of your work, if you don't mind?
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 02:55:08 pm »

-Bump-
Still looking for someone to do a preset of Hunter for me.
DA Account

Offline SyreethDraws

• SyreethDraws
    • SyreethDraws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 12:54:19 pm »
O.o Sorry I didn't respond. I didn't know you did XD Yeah, I'll upload some images of my work. Then I shall begin today, I have noting else to do anyways

In-game as SyreethDraws
Sig by Me, Profile by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 12:57:40 pm »

Ah, thank you. No worries take your time. :)
DA Account

Offline SyreethDraws

• SyreethDraws
    • SyreethDraws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 01:19:47 pm »
Dude, I hate Tinypic right now >:( I had to get some pics from my older post but atleast I have them. There is one that isnt there though, my glowing one. But, here are the refs:

I hope that worked XD

In-game as SyreethDraws
Sig by Me, Profile by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 01:28:35 pm »

Lovely presets you have there! I'd love for you to make Hunter, if you'd like. May I send a texture over that I'd like him to have?
DA Account