Author Topic: Some new ideas?  (Read 981 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Some new ideas?
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:02:31 pm »

Hello there floofs!

Alrighty, I wasn't sure whether this would go here or the general roleplay section. So if it needs moved I don't mind someone doing so.

Anyways the reason I have made this thread is because I have decided to start a roleplay with a map, something I haven't done in all of my years of being a member of the FeralHeart community. However, I am quite fussy on how things are and I am one of those people who prefer things to be realistic, but likes a good plot and roleplay.

Now for the roleplay. I am wanting it to include both animals and humans as I have downloaded a number of meshes such as; plants, rocks, houses, furniture, animal packs and a few others. I have been unable to download the wombat African animals as it doesn't seem to work on my laptop, but I will do a lion themed roleplay if given a good enough idea. I would like it to be based around any wild creature really; wolves, dingoes, coyotes, hyenas, wild dogs, leopards, cheetahs, lions, horses and a few more varieties of animals. The map will be based between these two things; a vast area of the map will be entrely wilderness based, with a few tents in small areas for the humans to camp out in and also I will have one or two small villages where the people and their pets can live. I would like it to be a realistic roleplay as well. Not only will I like these things I am hoping me and someone can come up with an acceptable plot to this roleplay.

As well as making the map and the actual group I will also be making a site for this roleplay. Those whom are able to give me ideas but are also active in game may also be a second leader to the group, and if I trust you enough you will be able to either have the info to my account or an older account of my sister which will be the in-game recruiter. This isn't exactly a project as per-say but it will be a work in progress until I get a map done. Also, I may try and find free presets which people in the group will be able to use with permission unless they are free of course. 

If you have any ideas or questions you can either ask below of e-mail me as I don't get on site messages, also we could arrange to meet up in game at some point and you along with me will be the first to get the map link, so if anything you don't like can be changed.

~Taylor
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Some new ideas?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 06:32:09 pm »
Gonna move this thread to the Group Advertising Board. It seems more suitable minglin' there.

The role-play sounds interestin', Ms. One who accepts one 'n all, eh? As long as they're of modern day existence that is, ehheh. Not many role-plays I have come across with such lineal requirements. I wish ye luck with it.
gone

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:41:38 pm »

Thank you Vespian, I wasn't sure where I'd need to put this.

Yep, I prefer my roleplays realistic. I'm not too sure why I just do! :) But thank you Vespian, I hope so too.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 09:53:23 pm »

Bump
DA Account