Author Topic: Game isn't working...  (Read 955 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Game isn't working...
« on: February 20, 2015, 11:04:49 pm »

Alrighty, so earlier I was busy making a map for a group I have recently joined. My game was running perfectly fine and allowed me to do what I wanted to do. After exporting the map and uploading it onto Mediafire, I tried to get back onto my game. However, every time it took me to the setup screen, once I pressed enter it would say that 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working' so like I had been told before I tried changing the rendering system, this didn't help either. After several attempts of turning my computer on and off, and trying on different user accounts the game still seems to be acting up. After trying this I decided to uninstall the game and delete all the files I didn't need. Once doing this I reinstalled the game, it didn't work. I tried installing the mass markings and everything once again hoping this was just a one off and it would work after. But nothing. I've even had to delete the map folder which I spent four hours on so my work is lost.

I was wondering whether anyone could help me and give me any advice on what else I could do to possibly fix this problem? Any help will be appreciated greatly.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Game isn't working...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 11:23:06 pm »
Is it possible that you could have double particles in your files? If you locate any files ending in _0, _1, _2 etc.. in FeralHeart\\Media\\Particles and delete the duplicated particle. That usually seems to be the case, always worth looking.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 11:45:47 pm »

Thankyou so much Bawfle! My game is now back up and running, I really appreciate your help floof! <3
+floof
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 12:13:19 am »
That's excellent news! ^^ Glad I could help~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone