Author Topic: Tyjok Forest; Groups open (Leaders needed)  (Read 3468 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Tyjok Forest; Groups open (Leaders needed)
« on: November 11, 2015, 01:21:33 am »

Tyjok Forest

Many, or few, of you may be aware of the group. For those who aren't, take a seat right here. Tyjok Forest is a group mostly based around wolves. Within the group there are three packs, rivalries and alliances are still to be formed between the two. Our plot is a unique one too, which has been well fought out. The three packs are; Sentinel Entity, Shattered Souls and Velox Rivus. Each group has a different mind set and goal. So, picking one out to suit your character shouldn't be too hard. However, after a while of thinking, I decided we should spice the roleplay up a little. Instead of having four groups made up of wolves, there will actually be 3 main packs and 1 main pride/clan. There's also going to be a group known as the Beasts. The three packs currently have leaders, one still pending approval. However, we're looking for peoples to run the two final groups. Don't worry though, with all the information provided, we hope to entice you guys in. So, here are the two groups we have up for grabs;

The Beasts; Taken for Leader

Within the well know forest of Tyjok lives a myth which has been carried on through generations. Secrets to never be told to the outside world. A group of mixed wolves linger in the shadows. Ones which many fear for their lives, and ones which strive to keep the packs safe. Dark and light entities are coming your way. Now more powerful than ever. Friend or foe, no one knows. No one really knows what they look like, nor has anyone lived to tell the tale. Night is their power. A mighty force and one to fear. Danger to all kind. A bunch of bitter souls of both deceased, and living creatures. Their slightly crooked frame, yet large at that. Deep, rasped growls which echo through the night, sending a shiver down anyones spine. Fear them, do not approach them. It isn't often they spare your lives. Or maybe they're just toying with you? Stay away, or you may never return...

The beasts are a group of canines which have lived in these lands for many years. They're said to be both living, and ghost like creatures. The ones which still strive are said to be large yet crooked. Creepy they've been described as. Posing a threat to packs is what they do best. Although the few good Samaritans within the group do their best to help the packs keep safe. Within the 'ghost' side of the pack are shadows, like ghosts. And the more dangerous poltergeist type creatures. Both dark and light entities rule the forest now. Causing havoc between backs, or trying to form alliances between them on rare occasions. These are the Beasts of Tyjok Forest.

Up to only six people will be accepted in to this small group of beasts. The living ones are the only playable characters within this group. The said 'ghost like' ones are to only be roleplayed out. Once the spots are filled that is it. No acceptions otherwise. You may roleplay as a loner in this case, however you may only interact with ones of this specific group, unless encountering a lone wolf. At night, and even day, is is acceptable for you to watch the packs in secret. Maybe trying to frighten them or taunt them to follow you.

Note; this group is limited on members and we will ONLY be accepting up to 6 members to be part of this group. Wolves in this group will not have mates or relations and won't have pups. They're older wolves, maybe between the ages of 5-10. They will live in a small cabin that's near one of the edges of the map. Mostly active at night and rather hostile. They'll be mostly watching the packs secretly, killing creatures randomly, both wolves, felines and prey. They may even terrorize the forest now and then. These guys are the reason you shouldn't go out at night. There are no ranks however, there will be one main 'Boss'. The pack may also be split in to two groups of 3; one side evil, one side good. Since a feline group WILL be added I will also accept feline in to this group. There appearance will need to be somewhat similar; thin, crooked, pale or dark fur etc.

The Cats; Open for Leaders

Nothing has really been decided on the group of the big cats as we're wanting the leader of the group to plan out how they're wanting the group. Although, I'd like to discuss it with ye. For your group, this one, you'll make up the rules, ranks and everything else. Your territory has already been decided though, as it's the only one left within the map. No cats such as Lions, Cheetahs and other similar big cats. The cats preferred to be in the group will be; Cougars, Panthers, Jaguars, Asian Golden Cat and possibly Lynx and maybe Tigers. You have the decision as the whether the group will be mixed, or aimed at one specific species. Again, we will actually allow cross-breeding, to make it more unique. The feline group will be able to form alliances and rivalries with the wolves also. So, don't think that yer group will be left out.

Note; keeping the group at least semi-realistic is important as we want no unrealistic, neon, item covered cats running around. Which is the same with all groups. Semi-literate is also what we're looking for this group to be. Speak to myself about this and we can discuss everything to get your group started. You MUST be active if wanting to lead the group and mustn't drop out of the whole thing a few weeks down the line. If it's too much of a struggle, inform me and I can either help you out or look for someone else to run the group.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:47:02 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
Re: Tyjok Forest; Groups open (Leaders needed)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:12:06 am »
I am highly interested in this and have sent a message to you regarding this.
Signature by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:26:18 am »

Glad to hear that you're interested! Sadly, I don't receive messages in the site, so would you mind e-mailing me?
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 03:31:36 am »
The position of Leader for 'The Beasts' is now closed! However, members of both canine and felines will be accepted. Information of this group has also been updated on the site. If you're interested, head on over and take a look, floofs!

The position for the Leader of the Feline group is still open. Get it whilst you can!

As well as these two groups being open, the wolf packs are still looking for daily active members too! Interested? Pms on the FH forums do not work. So I can't contact anyone that way. However, you can contact me either on the roleplays official site or feel free to e-mail me
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:34:49 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 08:58:01 pm »
Is being a Beast available? Not a leader, just a Beast?
I love you

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 11:29:23 pm »

The Beasts will be accepting member however, you'll need to contact the group owner to see if there's any spaces left.
ShabririNyx (above) is the groups new leader.

DA Account

Offline elektricroze

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 01:11:26 pm »
Alright, anyone looking for an application, feel free to message me. Looking for felines too! Don't you guys be such "scaredy cats"~
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 11:07:06 pm by ShabririNyx »
Signature by Me

Offline Zispy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2015, 03:48:27 am »
I'm interested to be a feline, what's the website? Sorry, I can't find it!

Offline elektricroze

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2015, 01:11:34 pm »
Signature by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2015, 04:22:08 pm »

Are you interested in being a leader or a member in the Beasts?
DA Account