Author Topic: .The Zombie Apocalypse. Mature|Realistic|Active|Semi-lit+  (Read 1081 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
.The Zombie Apocalypse. Mature|Realistic|Active|Semi-lit+
« on: April 05, 2016, 10:52:21 pm »

The Zombie Apocalypse

The 'Zombie Apocalypse' is a roleplay based around of course an apocalypse, the date being in the near future. A city, a specific one hasn't been named however, it seems we're based around the Spokane, Washington areas. The apocalypse has being going on for 1-2 years now, so the majority of people will have gotten use to it, whereas others may still not be coping. Though humans are slowly adapting to this lifestyle, the zombies have begun to mutate, different forms of zombies now making their way on to the scenes. Whether you chose to walk along or with a group or a possible companion, it'll be your job to survive.

Code: [Select]
Rules;
1] The group is mature, therefore an age of 13-14+, this is because; foul language, gore, sexual/romance etc will be carried out throughout rp
2] Being at least semi-literate+ is kind of a must however, we will allow those with less experience to join as it'll also help you gain experience in the world of rp, though take the ages and level of maturity in to consideration
3] Realism and activity is also a must. Your character isn't invincible, nor will they die within minutes of you joining. A period of two-three weeks f joining is when you can kill off your character, being bitten is allowed however, not everyone is immune and not everyone will be bitten. Be on at least 2-3 times a week, if not one will be allowed to move on without you - though no godmodding, powerplaying, dramallamas etc
4] You can have as many characters as you can handle, though if having many, please be sure that all their personalities, back stories and such aren't exactly the same
5] Constantly causing drama won't be tolerated, nor will bullying, fighting and such OOC. If you have a problem contact me and any other staff member on the site.
There's more on site.

If interested, this is also a group which takes part in-game however; most seem active on the site. We're looking for more members to help spruce up the rp, but to also get things moving within the group. Feel free to contact myself if you have any questions [I do not get messages on the FH forums so contact me via email or on the site]. The site was made by myself, so please, don't 'steal' or use anything off of the site unless asking myself and being given permission first.

http://thezombieapocalypse.freeforums.net/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:12:11 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .The Zombie Apocalypse. Mature|Realistic|Active|Semi-lit+
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:12:22 pm »
~bump
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.