Author Topic: Art for 2 characters  (Read 1502 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Art for 2 characters
« on: April 17, 2016, 06:12:52 pm »

Looking for anyone willing to draw me two of my characters from the Benes; Emilia and Olga.
I don't have points sadly, so if you're looking to practice art, different styles, etc. Or just willing to drawn them, I'd be more than happy for you to draw both, or either of them. It's up to you whether you want to draw both, or just one, together or separate. Anyone who wants to draw them can, there won't really be a limit. I've had Emilia a year or so now and realised I haven't actually gotten any art done of her, apart form linearts I have coloured myself. Olga, I've had a few months now. These the only characters I'm actually active on in-game at the moment. Things you may want to know on what I'm wanting;
Backgrounds - I don't mind if the background is transparent or not, whatever you have the time and patience to do
Poses - as for poses, I don't mind too much either, there isn't any specific poses I'm wanting as of yet
Items - also, there's no specific items, Olga currently wears now however; Emilias shark-tooth necklace must be included as it was a present from a sibling

Now, a little on the characters which may help you decide on what to do;

This is Emilia, she's almost 5 years old, currently pup and mate-less. She wears a shark-tooth necklace which she got off of her brother when she was younger, because at the time she took an interest in it. As for her backstory, there's nothing much to tell; she use to be a Hunter, and is now a Guardian of the pack, she's been in several spars, hence the scars she has. She shares a somewhat close bond with her mother and the siblings which she sees, quite family orientated. She's also the older sister of Olga. Now, her personality; she's rather stubborn, can be quick distant to those which she doesn't know, playful, loving, protective and caring to those she doesn't know, can be bitter to those which she doesn't know or dislikes, soft spot for pups too, occasionally sarcastic and is somewhat approachable.
Inside her mouth would just be a usual/realistic colour, no fancy colours.
The emote which is used for her is usually; frown or subtle frown.

This is Olga, if I remember correctly, she's almost either 2 or 3, currently pup and mate-less too. At the moment she wears no items, though this could possibly change. Now her backstory; like Emilia, there's not much to tell about her history. She's currently is a Fighter for her pack, though hasn't been in as many spars as her older sister, which is Emilia, though she does have a torn ear. Personality; she's pretty mysterious, not many have really interacted with her, quiet too, though she's confident, slightly family oriented, though she prefers to stick with just her family, playful to friends and family, protective, sometimes harsh and cold, though underneath she's more caring.
Inside her mouth would just be a usual/realistic colour, no fancy colours.
The emote which is used for her is usually; frown.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Sheebiee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • TheQueenOfLionsPL
    • View Profile
    • LionQueen's DeviantArt
Re: Art for 2 characters
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 07:23:30 pm »
Huh, actually, I could take 'em. The designs look pretty cool. Currently I need to practice some anatomy, so It would be nice to draw them for you ^^

Ingame as ~ LionQueenPL
Download my preset
My dA

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Art for 2 characters
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 11:33:47 pm »

I'd be more than happy for you to draw them, it's about time I got a few pieces of art of the two. Thank you, I can provide any extra screenshots if they're needed. The two images at the top right is of the markings on their cheeks, I failed at doing them in the refs.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.