Author Topic: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature  (Read 9090 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
.|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature
« on: May 31, 2016, 07:17:46 pm »

Since They're Gone

One thousand years in to the future, a world free from man, lives a world which is slowly healing. Many years since disease and chaos wiped out the human race, animals now live and strive; without habitat destruction, poachers, pollution and many other human related causes. Dogs and cats are no longer pets to humans, nor locked up in shelters - they now live wild and free. Over the years which humans have been gone, dogs have managed to survive and live on for many years; they've learnt to hunt and fight like that of the wolf, becoming equal in comparison to the wolf, but still different in so many ways. Now wild and free, though, everyday being a fight for survival. Not only do larger predators such as; wolves, bears, mountain lions, snakes and such pose a threat to the dogs, it's said that some were taken over by the disease. Most dogs appeared to be immune, or lucky, that they didn't contract the disease - but a small few weren't so lucky; now sick and twisted, rather insane - they lurk in the shadows, watching. They're always watching. A blood lust like no other, now changed to kill and hurt, spread disease. A creature to be avoided. Despite the disease still lingering, most have proven to have some sorts of immunity, only the weak and young being likely to contact such a disease - though, it's not the disease which is the killer, it's the beasts themselves. Each dog must take part in this game of survival, whether they travel alone or in a pack, young or old - there's no seconds chances anymore.

These are the dogs which are known as Mutants. Though these dogs can be easily mistaken for any other breed of dog, there's something which separates them from the rest - unlike other mutants, they don't take the form of a larger canine, nor do they look much different. What makes them stand out is their bright eyes, which almost look as if they're glowing - a light brighter than any animal has. Another thing which makes them stand out in their gut curdling growls, their lust for blood and pain - how savage they have became. Several bites from a mutant can cause them who aren't immune to die, or turn - turn in to one of them. This making them unable to fight off the mutants to an extend, a few bites being given then they'll have to run - other wise they'll be taken down too. Those immune to the mutants aren't harmed, and can fight with them to the death; worst case scenario for those being immune is that they'll become sick for a short while.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:36:19 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: .|. Since They're Gone .|. Open|Literate|Active|Mature
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:31:17 pm »

Rules & Applications

Rules to be followed;
1- No god-modding, power-playing or auto-hitting its real annoying and well, pointless; though it does annoy individuals.
2- Be realistic, even though this rp may not be classed as very 'realistic'. I want you to be realistic, so falling off a cliff you'll injure yourself or more than likely die, staying under water for over 4-5 minutes max you'll drown. Stuff like that will not be tolerated.
3- Be active, if you're going to be away for a while, please post in your last post, nothing's more annoying than an rp going inactive because someone has went away, so no one has posted, then no one does so again.
4- You can have as many characters as you want but, all must be posted for, so I'd recommend only having a set amount of characters which you can handle; the only creature you can play is a cat or dog - not prehistoric creatures and such.
5- Cussing/swearing is allowed, so if you don't really like it its best not to join, or block it out if someone does so. Gore and such will also be accepting, due to the type of roleplay this is, so please, of someone has said things in their post, do not take offence.

Code: [Select]
[center][img][/img]
"quote"
[hr]

[left]Name:
Nickname:
Sub-breed:
[hr]

Personality:
History:
Pack/Clan:
Infected: [say whether they're infected, immune, or could be at risk]

[hr]

Parents:
Siblings:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:04:14 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:34:58 pm »

Members
Females 3 | 1 Males

Makenna | Female | 4 Years | Immune | Taylor

Bethesda | Female | 1 Year | Immune | Kynvuu

Ignati | Male | 2 Years | Not Immune | ScuttleButt

Slate | Female | 3 Years | Immune | Whatever.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:13:54 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 08:34:22 pm »

"Evil lurks in the most unluckiest of places"

Name: Bethesda
Nickname: Beth, Bee
Breed: Boykin Spaniel
Sub-breed: n/a

Personality: Beth is more of a reserved character, and can be described as slightly timid. She can be quite talkative and giddy around those she is familiar with, however. When challenged, she often becomes snappy and rude, as she doesn't like to be questioned. She is calm and likes to take a more brainer approach to issues rather than using brute force or violence. She's quite a geek and would rather out wit her opponent with her smarts. Her brainy personality can sometimes allow her to come off as pretentious or with a "better than you" type of attitude.

History: Bethesda and her family, robbed of a home by the fear that the disease would spread to them, moved out on a quest to find a safe home or a save haven away from the disease. The journey was not easy, and Bethesda suffered the loss of her father, when he sacrificed himself in a fight against a grizzly bear in order to save his family. Grieving and lacking food and energy, Bethesda's family continued on. Their journey continued for quite some time, until one night, when a storm ravaged the lands. They approached a waterway, and on the other side laid a promising looking island. In an attempt to save her family, Bethesda's mother carried her pups across the raging water, the current fighting against them. The current was incredibly strong, and halfway across the river, Bethesda's brother, Alfie was pulled from their mother's grip and was pulled downstream. In a desperate attempt to save him, Bethesda's mother coaxed her pups to swim to shore themselves as she went after Alfie, the smallest of the litter. Bethesda made it to the shore, but after many hours of waiting, she never caught the glimpse of her mother or siblings. In despair and without direction, Bethesda continued on, hoping to find the home that she and her family fought for.
Pack/Clan: N/A

Parents: Clint {Father/Deceased} and Maeve {Mother/Missing}
Siblings: Esther {Sister/Missing}, Hans {Brother/Missing}, Alfie {Brother/Missing}, Heidi {Sister/Missing -- to be Present}
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Other: She likes to hunt small animals, a secret interest that contrasts her brainy personality.
{Also, if possible, I explained that her sister Heidi is alive and missing, however I'd like to bring her in later into the RP if that's okay. I'd post a character sheet for her when I think its the right time to bring her in if that's okay c:}

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:23:26 am by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 08:56:33 pm »
Thank you, I'll be sure to accept you once your app is done! :]
DA Account

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 12:23:59 am »
Alrighty, posted it above! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 12:49:53 am »

Wot a cute little doge, you're accepted!
I'll add you to the members section once I get my app up. From there we can wait or begin.
DA Account

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 01:49:03 am »
Aw thank ya! Can't wait to start c:

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 01:51:14 am »

"Keep doin' the same damn thing over and over my whole life. Scary thing is, I expect something to change!"

Name: Ignati
Nickname: Iggy
Breed: German shepherd mix
Sub-breed: White

Personality: Sporadic, easily-humoured, rash, reckless, addictive, immature, energetic, twitchy
History: Born to Ania and Piston in the outskirts of an old human city. He was always the quirky one out of his sibling group. Instead of wrestling and chasing his siblings, he took more enjoyment in watching and laughing, and snapping at any who came near him. His father, convinced that he had turned Mutant, cast him away, chasing him with no mercy. Iggy didn't quite care. He kept laughing along, prancing through the wreckage of the city. However, this got him into trouble too often the further from home he got. Eventually, he grew near insane, though his genius intellect kept him alive.
Pack/Clan: N/A for now

Parents: Ania, Piston
Siblings: Axel, Faria [Unknown whereabouts]
Crush: None yet
Other: Genius intellect

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 02:42:32 am »

"You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game."

Name: Makenna
Nickname: Mak, Kena
Breed: Siberian Husky
Sub-breed: American Akita

Personality: When describing her personality, most will say it's like she has a split personality. Although, depending on yourself and her, will depend on how she'll act with you. She can often be seen as quite helpful, mostly if she knows you, and she'll go out of her way to help one. To an extent of course. If she doesn't know you, she'll be less lenient to help you. Although many avoid doing so, she's pretty approachable, seeing as she's surprisingly friendly, to some. Towards fiends and family she is quite loving and caring. She'll do what she can to make you feel somewhat welcome, and will treat you with complete respect. You managed to get a place in her heart? Good on you ... If she doesn't like you however, it's a completely different story. Trustworthy, protective and loyal are words which best describe her attitude towards the pack and ones she knows/loves. Completely dependable and reliable to those she knows, as well as being devoted or loyal. Sometimes though, she can get quite protective and if she suspects one as being a threat, she may not hesitate in ripping them apart. However, she might give you a chance. Sadly, it isn't shown too much however, she is quite playful once getting to know you. Whether she knows you a lot, or just a little, she'll always send some sarcasm or cocky behaviour in your direction. Often, she can come across as dominant. Even though she doesn't mean to do so, it seems to happen often. This seeming to often get her in some tough situations. If she doesn't know you, or dislikes you, she may show some to complete aggression and harsh, bitter behaviour. And she won't hold back. As well as that, she's known to have quite a pair temper and can be quite unpredictable when angered. So yeah, don't anger her.

History: Lived a rather 'normal' life for a dog around here; fighting, hunting, surviving. Although she now lives as a loner, she was once part of a close knit pack within the city - one which strived for many years and still does today. Despite living with a group, it wasn't the life for her and she decided to split from the group, though she would visit every other day to make sure that her family was safe. All up until one day they were attacked by mutants, this causing her sister to become one. And sadly Makenna had to be the one to finish her off so that she didn't harm herself nor the others anymore. Not too long after the pack was attacked once more causing a few of them to scatter, this causing Makenna to lose all contact with her siblings who she still looks for today. As for her parents, they died of old age and luckily didn't have to suffer living in the world any longer, nor turning in to one of the mutants.
Pack/Clan: Not at the moment
Infected: No, she's immune.

Parents: Jed [father, dead], Ania [mother, dead]
Siblings: Riley [brother, missing], Kia [sister, missing], Kaze [brother, missing], Ayona [sister, dead],
Crush: N/A
Other:
x. Wears a chain around her neck
x. Appears to have a split personality

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:38:59 pm by Taylor »
DA Account