Poll

How long does this usual take to be put into action?

1 day
0 (0%)
1 week
0 (0%)
several days
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Reporting?  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Frost Moon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Drawing is art, art is beautiful~
    • View Profile
Reporting?
« on: January 04, 2012, 12:30:36 am »
So, I tried reporting 2 people, And I messaged one of the mods (Rimfrost). But, I did this 3 days ago and I still havn't gotten a response, and I saw the two people who I tried to ban, running around fh. How long does this usually take for the mods to respond and ban or kick people?

I don't usually report people but these two partners in crime were just too obnoxious to ignore. Help anyone? Are the mods offline or something because of all the glitching?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:47:09 am »
You do realize that just because you send a report it doesn't mean users will get automatically perm banned from the server aye?

It comes down to the proof provided, the severity of the rule breaking and in general the situation of the user getting reported.

You said this was three days ago yes? Some bans are a few hours, some are a few days, some weeks some months. It varies very much. I'm not going to say this cause I doubt it, but who knows, maybe even the report got stacked up between other messages in the inbox.

If you feel uncertain about a report feel free to PM them again for information if they looked into it, or if nothing happens, go to an administrator or other mod?
Former community manager of FeralHeart

CrystalSprint

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 02:35:13 pm »
If they're just being loud and stupid, they'll probably only be banned for a little while. I got banned for 23 hours for being an annoying sparkle dog, and even then, I could still work on my map in offline mode.

Offline Frost Moon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Drawing is art, art is beautiful~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 05:35:39 pm »
They weren't just being rude and obnoxious, they took advantage of my hard made map and used it for themselves after I told them to get out. And it says somewhere that you should only message one mod about a problem.. I guess if this lasts another day with no reply, ill go to the adminitrator. But thanks you guys ^^

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 07:28:33 pm »
The mod you messaged originally will have the most information about the situation, so try to stick with the one mod if possible, and they should refer you to admins or other mods if they passed on the issue to them.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 06:22:45 am »
They weren't just being rude and obnoxious, they took advantage of my hard made map and used it for themselves after I told them to get out. And it says somewhere that you should only message one mod about a problem.. I guess if this lasts another day with no reply, ill go to the adminitrator. But thanks you guys ^^
Well, unfortunately everyone is allowed to use the map once you make it public. You can't kick people out at whim. If you only want certain people in your map, I suggest sending it privately.