Author Topic: Can someone help me determine if my inbox works? *RESOLVED*  (Read 1629 times)

Arasay

Can someone help me determine if my inbox works? *RESOLVED*
« on: January 06, 2012, 02:11:14 am »
I need someone to send me a message. Any message. It could be a series of random numbers. After you send it, please post here that you DID send it, because I don't think my inbox is recieving messages. I can send them, just not recieve them.  I would like to confirm my suspicions. Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:58:37 pm by Sarah »

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone help me determine if my inbox works?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 02:40:35 am »
i will send you a message :D

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 05:17:32 am »
Since there are a lot of people named Sarah on this forum, some messages get sent to the wrong Sarah.
Take my name for example, I went by Ruby, but I wasn't receiving messages, so I made it unique by adding the Xs around it. Then the PMs got sent to me instead of someone else.

So, all you need to do is make your name unique, and you should receive messages. ;)

Arasay

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 08:58:16 pm »
Since there are a lot of people named Sarah on this forum, some messages get sent to the wrong Sarah.
Take my name for example, I went by Ruby, but I wasn't receiving messages, so I made it unique by adding the Xs around it. Then the PMs got sent to me instead of someone else.

So, all you need to do is make your name unique, and you should receive messages. ;)

Thanks! And thank you Silvertail12. I did not get a message (GRRRR) but thank you. -Runs  off to change name-

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone help me determine if my inbox works? *RESOLVED*
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 09:08:15 pm »
no problem XD