Author Topic: [SOLVED! <3] Registration Help  (Read 1462 times)

Rythos

[SOLVED! <3] Registration Help
« on: January 06, 2012, 03:20:43 am »
Hey! Me and my friend were just signing up for this site, but while my Registration went okay, hers had a glitch. She mistyped the confirmation captcha at the bottom, and so hers failed - but now it says her username is taken! It was username AbstractSilver, and she was JUST registering. Could you maybe tell us what to do? :3 Many thanks!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:56:06 am by Mika E. Rythos »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Registration Help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 03:40:31 am »
The exact same thing happened to me. I made a new account with a new password, because I had no clue how to fix it though, and as far as I know that's the only solution. But perhaps someone else will know... Oh, and don't use the same username that you did when registering teh first time, I did that and all my PM's went to the other account.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Rythos

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:48:08 am »
Ughhh, IDK if she'll join if she can't have her username, she uses it EVERYWHERE and this was my idea.. asdf. I guess we'll see..?

Thanks though <3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 03:54:01 am »
All she has to do is make it different in some way or another. No caps, a Star thing at the end or the beginning, something like that.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Rythos

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 03:55:49 am »
Actually caps don't matter, at least anymore?? We tried with a couple different caps options, and it wasn't working.

On the UPSIDE she randomly just got a confirmation email, so it looks like it worked DESPITE THAT? It's a mystery and *delayed email, but hey! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, eh?

Thanks for your help! x3 I was worried no one would care.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:57:56 am by Mika E. Rythos »