Author Topic: How do you make a map PUBLIC??  (Read 1567 times)

Offline LightWaves

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How do you make a map PUBLIC??
« on: November 11, 2012, 08:42:42 pm »
Hey guys! Wuz up?  ;D okay, so i have a little problem here. Well as you know lots of people really miss Impressive Title and think FeralHeart is not the same, so im doing a little I.T default map for those who still wish they could play I.T again :3 but you see, i can't figure out how to make the map public  :o and i can't find the link for it if i somehow DID make it public!  :o
if anyone could help i would be really happy and i can't wait to get this I.T map out for the public download! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this  :P bye for now guys and cya around in game!!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:44:28 pm by Alexandra »
Gotta get dem maps finished :U

Am I pretty yet? :D
                                ~Ghost~

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: How do you make a map PUBLIC??
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:45:53 pm »
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make a map PUBLIC??
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 02:45:28 am »
Exactly as Crin said. However, may I add on how to get some publicity for the map?

Deviantart should be the first place you turn to. Many Feral Heart users are active here as well.
Here's a few groups you may want to upload screenshots and the link to:

Also, another great place for publicity is the forum itself.
You should post it here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=21.0 And don't forget to mention that it is, indeed, public!

I'm sure there are many more ways to get publicity (Along with telling friends to tell their friends about it), but these are the ones that seem the most well-known to me.

Have fun and good luck~
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~