Author Topic: Wrong number of in-game players!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Wrong number of in-game players!
« on: March 11, 2014, 01:05:14 pm »
Sometimes I want to see number of players in private maps so I go online and check it on homepage. Now here's the problem: it either says 773 players or normal number, but it won't show how many people are on maps then, so when I move my arrow to right (773 players), example, it says 5 people on MasaiMarawetseason. I enter the map and I'm completely alone. How can I fix this thing and be able to see normal numbers again?
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong number of in-game players!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 01:14:43 pm »
It's not something you can fix yourself. I see the same numbers up right now myself. I believe that's a glitch up from the server. Not exactly sure how easily it can be fixed but I can mention it to Raz since he handles server work.

Edit: Already bumped him about it. Just be patient and I'm sure when he's got free time he'll look into it.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:21:46 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong number of in-game players!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 04:23:48 pm »
Just to add on, you can always just refresh the page and it should reset to the correct number of people. But also if you move your mouse to the right hand side, you can see the members in the maps. So really just do some math you can get the right number from that. and its generally the thing you might need anyway to see if the map you want to enter is full or not
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358