Author Topic: Forgot password and email?  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Self-Proclaimed Official Hobo of Bonfire Island
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
Forgot password and email?
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:48:08 am »
Apparently, I reset the password on my other account, RealityChek, and forgot it. Then, like a total doof, forgot which email I used for that account. Go me. I've got several passwords I usually cycle through when making an account somewhere, but oddly enough, none of them worked. It's not a huge problem; I can still log into the account on the game, and that's what really matters. I just thought I'd log in and see which email I used for that account so I could figure out which email I haven't used yet.
I don't suppose there's any hope for this situation?

Edit: I should mention that I plugged a few emails into the "Forgot password" slot, and one of them said it sent an email, but that email isn't receiving anything.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:52:33 am by OldspiceTwix »
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Forgot password and email?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:52:36 am »
I'm not sure if it's actually possible for the Staff here to help you by somehow retrieving an emai password, it doesn't seem in any way likely. As long as you can still log into the game itself then that's absolutely fine; but I think if you want to gain any hope of retrieving the password for your email then the best option is to contact the company of the email (Gmail, Hotmail, etc)

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:49 am »
I didn't mean I forgot the email's password; I meant I forgot the FH account's password. I know the passwords for my emails, thankfully. xD I guess I didn't explain very clearly... It sounded right in my head, I swear!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 07:04:34 am by OldspiceTwix »
Check out Myatar Legends! It's an IT server with a diverse choice of character models [including gryphon options], separate marking and eye colors, horns/antlers... Just take a look for yourself! http://myatarlegends.forumotion.com/

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 07:16:01 am »
Have you checked your profile and went to the email you signed up with once you requested the 'forget password' thing?
It might take a little bit of a moment but there should be an email that has your account information from when you signed up ( At least that was mine had unless this changed ).

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 07:23:21 am »
I don't know what email I signed up with on that profile. unu I can't log into the account, and the email is hidden. http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=205791 The only email account to get any result when I put it in FH's "Forgot password" hasn't received any email messages from FH. I've waited for it for at least half an hour now. u~u

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 07:38:38 am »
Oooh. Sorry, I misunderstood.
You could try and send a PM to s staffer ( doesn't hurt to try ) or waiting it out a bit longer. Unless you do actually call the email provider as already stated if you can't say 'Forgot Email'.

Offline Koori

• Experienced Traveler
    • Koori-Tora
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 07:48:37 am »
I think, for now, I'm just going to wait and watch my anime... Because I really need to know what happens in the next episode. It's only episode 3! You can't kill characters off already!

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 07:52:39 am »
Heh, Enjoy.
Hopefully another helpful floof will come along and help clear up this problem for you soon if it isn't resolved by then ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 03:53:58 pm »
I'll message you, dear, and see if we can help recover the e-mail. If you know the e-mail that your account is connected to, and also know the password to the e-mail, then the Forgot your Password option should be able to help you.

Edit: The owner of the thread has fixed the issue via PM, so I will lock up this topic.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 10:12:39 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.