Author Topic: Malicious Websites?  (Read 3296 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Malicious Websites?
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2017, 11:28:09 pm »
A website owner actually does have the ability to determine what type of ads show on their website. It depends on what ad provider they use and how much effort they put into monitoring what ads pop up. If it wasn't possible, obnoxious ads like the ones described in this thread would show on every website.
I'd report these ads to Razmiriz. He will probably do something about it by blocking the domain from the website.

Offline angels_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 01:24:55 am »
A website owner actually does have the ability to determine what type of ads show on their website. It depends on what ad provider they use and how much effort they put into monitoring what ads pop up. If it wasn't possible, obnoxious ads like the ones described in this thread would show on every website.
I'd report these ads to Razmiriz. He will probably do something about it by blocking the domain from the website.

Not quite sure how to report ads to Razmiriz tbh

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 04:01:47 am »

Not quite sure how to report ads to Razmiriz tbh

You can simply pm him with the link to the ads ^^ He is a bit busy right now so he will likely not see it right away though
Farewell everyone<3