Author Topic: Holland and Harlem // Rae Twins  (Read 952 times)

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
Holland and Harlem // Rae Twins
« on: June 29, 2014, 05:08:48 am »
Holland and Harlem Rae

Holland Ivy Rae

Basic Info--

Birthday: November 17
Sibling: Harlem Rae
Mother: Diem Rae (deceased)
Father: Jackson Rae
Faceclaim: Charli Xcx
Species: Human/Wolf Shifter
Personality: Super stubborn and doesn't like to listen to anyone, she likes to be the boss of herself. Tries to keep her brother safe but normally fails and puts herself in danger. She doesn't want anything to do with her family and wants to forget about her past life. Holland gets very anxious when meeting new people.
History: Born and raised in Australia so she has an accent. She was always a pretty bad kid, getting into trouble at school and what not. When she entered high school, she started sneaking out and doing illegal stuff. Her parents found out in they got in a huge fight. Afterwards, her mother left to go to the store and was killed in a car crash. Since then, Holland blocked all of her family out as she felt guilty.

Human--
Hair: Dark brown & wavy
Eyes: Blue
Outfits: Usually wearing crop top and skinny jeans with combat boots. Sometimes has a flannel on or tied around her waist. Wears heavy eyeliner and has a nosering.

Wolf--
Pelt: Dark brown
Markings: Black
Mane: Black

Harlem Leo Rae

Basic Info--

Birthday: November 17
Sibling: Holland Rae
Mother: Diem Rae (deceased)
Father: Jackson Rae
Faceclaim: Tyler Hoechlin
Species: Human/Wolf Shifter
Personality: Way calmer than Holland, pretty nice and fair guy. Only mean and aggressive when he needs to be. Very protective of Holland. He wants to go back and see his family, but since Holland won't, he doesn't. He tries his best to be patient with her and her anxiety with strangers but he wants them in a pack. He does have a bad side, but it rarely comes out. Fun and social guy.
History: He was the complete opposite of his sister. Excelled in school, somewhat of a nerd that didn't have alot of friends. He spent alot of his time playing video games and reading. After his mother died, he got very depressed and kept to himself for a long time. When he turned 18, he decided to find Holland and move in with her. Since then they've never been apart.

Human--
Hair: Dark Brown
Outfits: Jeans, sneakers, and leather jackets. He also keeps his beard the way it is in the picture.

Wolf--
Pelt: Dark brown
Markings: Black
Mane: Black

I am actually looking for someone literate and active to play Harlem for me so that we can roleplay together and join some rps! So if you're interested just PM me or leave a comment.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Holland and Harlem // Rae Twins
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:21:39 am »
Thanks for sharing more about your character with us PartyRockinn
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
Re: Holland and Harlem // Rae Twins
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 10:27:32 pm »
Wow! I Like Harlem the best~
I REQUEST THE HIGHEST OF FIVES 8D
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!