Author Topic: Characters of the main variety with an update.  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Dunndubhan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • One soul at a time.
    • View Profile
Characters of the main variety with an update.
« on: October 13, 2014, 11:39:10 pm »
Okay I don't think my post went through the first time. If it did, I apologize. and feel free to delete this one. >< I am going to shorten it; basically the two I am on the absolute most... So here we go.

Name: Zira
Breed: Wolf
Talents: Herbal medicine
Markings/Pelt colors: Black with white underbelly and toes. Her tail is striped like a raccoon.
Build: Lilthe in frame, light weight and good for speed but not strength
Personality: She is not much of a fighter. She is a wolfess with a kind heart and a warm smile. With her eyes just as warm and blue as the sky itself, she hopes to warm hearts to those she meets. She's quite motherly and loving, especially to the elderly and pups.

Okay, onto my next character...
Name: Dunndubhan (Dune-di-bon)
Breed: Demonic Undead
Race: Soul eater
Talents: Can speak to the dead, can create mists or fog, uses his chain to detect a brand new soul or one just wondering around. He can also remove unholy attachments of souls or "life chains."
Build: Bulky and large, certainly a male who has taken care of himself
Markings: Scarred just about all over, especially his shoulders and sides, eyes a glowing red.
Personality: Oddly enough though he was quite on the intimidating side (although not the most intimidating) he was rather prim and proper. Though without knowing him properly, one can call him a murderer to popular belief of others. He speaks slowly and with a low baratone like voice, almost soothing in a way with just a hint of raspy lining each word spoken.

I have more information in their bios. So do click on them when you see them. Hope this inspires RP. I haven't gotten much of anything since I joined and would love an RP partner or five. :)

*Update* I probably will not be using Zira anytime soon or if at all. Dunn has made my main a main. As he (and other characters) are suffering from lack of RP, I hope that at least he will get something soon. He is a very large male but is VERY polite. Probably too polite. Manners and gentleman-like speech and antics  is not dead like him.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 08:48:18 pm by Dunndubhan »

Offline Dunndubhan

• Curious Wanderer
  • One soul at a time.
    • View Profile
Re: Characters of the main variety with an update.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 08:49:02 pm »
I hope that I can find some RPers to help me develop Dun more. :< It isn't going well.

Offline .Ghostly.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • help me polarize
    • fzzysocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 09:02:17 pm »

-Slithers into thread- Oh hello there. I love the bios of your characters! But I'm curious. What is the history of these characters? Who are the parents? Do they have any siblings? Do they have packs? You should also post a picture of them. But these sound pretty cool. Hope I helped out a little!

fry bread obsessed smol bean
Ingame user: .Ghostly.

Offline Dunndubhan

• Curious Wanderer
  • One soul at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 09:29:15 pm »
Dunndubhan's past is known to be bloody. He and his kind have used their size to create peace within forests. Dunn's parents are not entirely known to him, thanks to a split up. However, housed in a temple he tried to stop two packs from fighting but failed in the end. When one opposing side killed a puppy, he and his kind set out to rid of the pup killers. He chased one out to a clearing and ended up dying himself. He was resurrected yet has no idea who has done it. He was greeted with his floating chain which he calls "M". Necromancy has a play he just doesn't know how/who. Souls keep him "animated". Dunn right now is packless and wishes to be of use to someone. The giant gentleman wants a family and searches actively (or as actively as possible anyway).