Author Topic: Sunclan: book one: the winged cat: chapter four to six  (Read 1549 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Sunclan: book one: the winged cat: chapter four to six
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:24:53 am »
Chapter four:At home: firekit and snowkit ran as fast as they can back to home. " snowkit! Firekit!" Meowed firekit's mother. She groomed both of the scared kits and she carried them back to camp. " firekit?" mewed a little blue-white she-kit. " skykit! It's so good to see you!" mewed firekit as he saw his little sister. " lighteyes! You saved firekit and snowkit!" meowed lionstar as he ran to his  youngest daughter and firekit. Lighteyes dropped snowkit and she walked to mossleaf. " mossleaf, snowkit is back" lighteyes meowed and then mossleaf licked lighteyes's muzzle and then she ran to her daughter. " mommy! I met this human who can speak to animals all his life and he put these collars on me and firekit and he says that if he learns about clan life then he might turn himself into a cat and join this clan" snowkit mewed as she shown her golden collar. " and these collars have a thing that humans call " camera" inside so a human name James can see and learn what clan life is about" firekit mewed. Lionstar looked close to firekit's red collar and snow kit's collar. " well....we might need a member.....we will let this "James" into our clan...cat or no cat" lionstar meowed Proudly. Bloodkit and his evil friends came out from the nursery. " snowkit!?" they all mewed. " guess what?....I have feathered wings!" snowkit mewed happy. Everyone looked closely at snow kit's wings and gray bird was wide-eyed. " wait a second.....star clan send me a sign that a kit, born with feathered wings will one day save all the clans and be the honest female leader in the warrior history" graybird meowed.

Chapter five: the ceremony: a cat ran into the camp with a message. " lionstar! We are having war with your clan!" said the Tom-cat. " lost ear? Tell your leader that my clan doesn't want war and why?" lionstar meowed. Lostear groomed his gray and brown fur. " why are you called lostear?" snowkit mewed scary as her blue eyes were full of fear. " my clan called, swampclan, call me lostear because one of my ear has been cut off whole while I fight with a badger!" lostear growled as he showed snowkit his scar when his right ear was once been at. " fine....I will tell you why we want war!.....because we want you!! And territory!" lostear growled at snowkit. Lionstar padded to lostear " you! Go home and.....I will bring rat-tooth, dustcloud, sparkheart, leaftail, thornfoot, lighteyes and frog-pool" lionstar meowed. " and a app ceremony for five lucky kits" lionstar also meowed. " let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath high rock for a clan meeting!" lionstar meowed. " Bloodkit,vine kit,deathkit,clawkit and skykit. You have to learn the true meeting of a clan cat, now you must learn on how the clan works. Bloodkit, vinekit,deathkit,clawkit and skykit, you are now called bloodpaw,vinepaw,deathpaw,clawpaw and skypaw" lionstar meowed. Everyone cheered to their new names but lionstar flicked his tail to tell everyone to be quiet. " bloodpaw's mentor is....thornfoot.....vine paw's mentor will be rat-tooth.....death paw's mentor will be sparkheart.....clawpaw's mentor is snaketail and sky paw's mentor is graybird" lionstar meowed.

Chapter six: the war: all the new apps walked out of camp to train for the war. " so long...runt!" bloodpaw meowed to snowkit. " kits, get into the nursery!" mossleaf meowed as she moved every kit into the nursery. Everyone heard yowls of pain as the cats of sun clan attacked swampclan. Three swampclan warriors crashed into the nursery. " give me the kits now, or I will kill you!" lostear growled at mossleaf. " never! I rather die than give you the kits!" mossleaf hissed at the three cats. " kits hide" mossleaf whispered to all the kits. " oh....you are making the kits running away eh?.....now I am going to kill you!" hissed a black Tom with scars all over his body that look like tiger stripes. All the kits watch in horror as the queen fights three, powerful warriors. The third cat with a very dark gray fur with black paws,ears and tail, killed mossleaf with a bite to the neck. " now to kitnap you kits!" hissed the third cat. " mother!, she is me and my litter mates mom!" snowkit yowled. " I don't care....you are our kits now!" meowed lostear as he picked up firekit and snowkit. Lionstar had lost his fifth life. " now I got four more life's left" lionstar whispered to him self and he sees moss leaf's body. " mossleaf! Wake up!" lionstar yowled. Mossleaf is dead by the swamp clan's deadly warriors. " the kits..." lionstar meowed as he ran to find them. "snowkit!,firekit!,swiftkit!,rockkit!,shadowkit!!" lionstar yowled. A black Tom with very dark brown stripes pinned lionstar. " why did you killed my mate and kidnap the kits!?, brokenstar !" lionstar yowled as he clawed brokenstar's belly. Brokenstar sank his teeth into lionstar's throat. " brokenstar, I had killed sunclan's deputy!" meowed the third cat who killed mossleaf. " good job, crowdeath!" meowed brokenstar. " frog-pool!!! No!" yowled lionstar when he sees his deputy's yellow-brown body laying next to a dead tree. Lionstar gasped as brokenstar sank his teeth and claws into his throat. " say goodbye to your life lionstar!" brokenstar meowed evilly. Lionstar lost his sixth life.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 03:38:39 am by Stephen »
Signature by Green