Author Topic: Creepypasta by Hackers. Forever  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Creepypasta by Hackers. Forever
« on: December 31, 2013, 08:04:29 pm »
Okay, so i haven't really ever posted a Creppypasta storie, so it is the first time....
Anyways, i hope chu like it! O_O

WARNING: May make you scared, so please, if your too much mature, please do not read, or if your brave enough, then read.....

~:|:~Forever~:|:~

I woke up, hearing a scream outside my garden. I rumbeled out of my bed, as I walked out of my room, then down the stairs outiside my garden.
I looked around, seeing nothing, except some sord of creppy looking prints....
They were no sord of an animal I knew, neither it was from the cat family, neither from dog......
I was creppied out, as I found the braveness inside myself, as I took a lightern and I walked, where the prints lead me.
I walked calmly, even if I was scared inside, I showed no fear outside......
Seeing thoes prints stopted by a tree, I saw a some blood on the ground, as I looked up....
I was now torally creepied out. What was it? A creatue? Or a monster?
It screamed at me, by an unknown sound. I screamed in terror, as I turned and began to run back to my home........
I ran so quickly, that I haven't even saw a brach under my feet, as I fell down, the monster/creature was near me....
I screamed in terror, as it got me....
I tride to fight back, but the thing, when I tride to hit it, biten into my arm, as it hurt very much.
I screamed again, as the thing let go off me.... It just looked at me..... I was so shocked and scared that I had the braveness to stand up, and run back to my home.....
But the thing was..... Where is my home? Am I lost? Am I forever trapped in this forest with this Thing?
The thing ran back to me, as I ran again, the monster screamed at me, as I saw a stick, I took it, as I turned back, trying to fight the monster.
The thing then spoke. "Don't worry my child, it will be over in seconds, and you shall be Trapped here 'Forever'!"
I was shocked, "Am I really going to die?"
"Am I?"
"Someone please help me!!!" I screamed with all my throuth, as the monster, soon grabbed the stick and throwed it away.
It jumped on me, as his jaws slowly opened, bitening into my flesh...... I fell down, as I was dead...... It seems.... It seems, that I would really be trapped in this forest 'Forever'.............

(So, what do you think? Am i good for the first time? Just please reply, and tell me what do you think... ;-; )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: Creepypasta by Hackers. Forever
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 08:21:11 pm »
Nice! But just to give you a heads up Creepypastas don't usually talk to humans if their a monster-like one.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »
Oh, now i'll know. Thank you. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 09:01:51 pm »
Oh, now i'll know. Thank you. ^.^

And this picture might help you XD
WARNING: Picture might be frightening to younger viewers. Or if you are very sensitive and can be scared easily.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae