Author Topic: Download Help? :(  (Read 1375 times)

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Download Help? :(
« on: January 02, 2012, 03:20:32 am »
        I read and read and couldn't find anything about this, but if there was I'm sorry because I was confused when I found the one about mac, but that did me no good because this isn't one. I don't mind if you tell me there is help so it would help me to show me where that page is :).
   Okay, so I got a new computer for Christmas. It was an HP, and I now have an Emachine. The download for my old computer worked perfectly, but it won't even work for this one! I have tried the regular download and it just brings me to an "Unknown Page". Then I tried torrent and it worked good, but there was no application for it. What am I doing wrong? Please help because I LOVE feral heart and I have some really good friends on there I don't want to leave :( Any help would be great! Thanks
                    Sallie

Offline slbxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Download Help? :(
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 03:49:14 am »
Please guys!! I really want to play the game and I can't if I can't download it :(

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 03:52:52 am »
Well if the download wont work copy the FH folder from your old computer onto your new one.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

CrystalSprint

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 03:00:01 pm »
I would try to help you more, but you aren't being very clear at all.
Did you just download the torrent and try to run the torrent file as if it were a .exe?
If you did, torrents require a torrent client to download the file package...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:03:30 pm by Tristam Cooke »