Author Topic: Couple questions  (Read 881 times)

Offline Akakios

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Couple questions
« on: February 16, 2015, 08:34:38 pm »
Didn't want to make multiple threads.
- How does one give/take floof? What is a 'floof?'
- I am looking to create a FH based RP and looking for people who might want to join as staff and help set it before advertising it, where would I post a thread for that?
- How does one happy?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Couple questions
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 08:53:44 pm »
1. A floof is pretty much the karma here on the forums. Whenever one sees another doin' beneficial acts such as helpin' users who need a bit of aid, makin' things for the community like maps/presets/markings/etc., or even just bein' a well-known bundle of smiles, they are awarded with a "floof" that brings up their Floof-O-Meter. Ye can award others with a floof once ye become a Jr Member (when ye hit 25 posts) but ye cannot floof someone twice in one day. There used to be an action called "bite" that took away floofs, while the action "nuzzle" grants a floof, but due to some abuse in the past, the action was removed to promote a more friendly environment here. More information on that can be found in this thread: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=50191.0

2. Ye can post such a topic here in the Group Advertisement Board

3. How does Vesp happy? That is the question.
gone

Offline Akakios

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 08:56:19 pm »
We discovered that the other day in a restaurant, a very good friend of mine and I.
Thank you for your help, if I could flood you I would but sadly I'm still a newb.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 09:00:57 pm »
Ye need not worry of that. Glad I could help. I'll be lockin' this topic now that it has been solved. Feel free to give I a nudge if somethin' more concerns/confuses ye.
gone