Author Topic: Possible Glitch?  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
Possible Glitch?
« on: May 11, 2015, 09:46:59 pm »
I just got onto the FH site (home page), and I'm not logged in. I click on forum, and it does nothing. Then I click "Help", and it logs me into the yellow box. (I never log out. I'm an only child and my parents don't use FH.) Then I click "Site Help" and bam, logged in on both places. (Yellow box + under banner). Is this a glitch or a slow loading of server information?
It's not important; I just want to know.

EDIT: Okay it keeps logging me in and out as I go to new pages -.-

btw I was looking at the manual in "Object Maker" and found these typos:

You can also putu the Mesh into your Map-Folder. That is highly recommendet when doing a Mesh for custom Maps.

Please note, that the Game should be closed bevore adding the Files.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:51:57 pm by Huskeh »

In-game user is Allari101

wolfdog01

Re: Possible Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:01:31 pm »
Have you tried checkin in that little box that says "Remember Me"? Idk if that would fix it but it did for me when something similar happened

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 02:25:27 am »
The logins on the site work a bit differently but is also used to access different functions. The one next to the banner is more site bound while the forum one is more forum bound(chocker right?).

But they do run on the same site and share some things together and can act a bit wonky if you aren't used to their behavior. If you log into both the forum and the site login next to the banner, you will log out of both if you log out only from the site one. It can do some more odd stuff really.

What you need to know is that if you have issues that persists and logins remaining despite you logging out, please do clear out your browser cache and cookies for the feral-heart.com site, this will cause you to be signed out. You should also keep in mind to only use the forum login UNDER the banner and menu items, this will prevent you from getting persistent "session timed out" messages when posting on the forum.

I personally only log into the site when I need to reset home position for characters.

As far as the manual goes it's collecting dust since we might replace it all together or get rid of it in the future, they were also written quite a long time ago now but remains on the site since some users might refer to it for help.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 12:00:09 pm »
This happens to me, I get logged out even though I click on "login forever" check box. I don't log out or anything, just go on different tabs, maybe it might be the amount of time that you have been on? I really don't know. Just saying that your not alone on this case.

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:13:37 pm »
I never log out either unless I get on a new computer that I've never sighed into before.

In-game user is Allari101