Author Topic: Downloading problems  (Read 910 times)

Offline MajorWolfy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Downloading problems
« on: August 11, 2015, 07:21:08 pm »
I keep trying to download so that I can play, but it is not loading and/or working at all!  >:(   Can anyone please help me and talk me through this? Thanks in advance!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Downloading problems
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 07:24:33 pm »
If you want to install the game, you should download straight from this page-->http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40. Do not download from the Adfly page, click the "Skip" button at the top corner. If the game isn't downloading properly, there might be a chance that your computer doesn't have the system requirements for the game.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 08:43:05 pm »
What windows do you have? If you have windows 10, I hear many issues about this new update. If you keep trying to download it and it doesn't work, that seems weird. Do you get something coming up in the middle of your screen with the feralheart logo with it? It will not load if you don't pick an option. It looks like a white square. If that also doesn't work, try uninstalling it and reinstalling it again, because I do that and it works for me. :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 09:20:39 pm »
Try downloading it from a different browser, that sometimes helps!

There's also a Web Setup download option there too which might help you out.

Alternatively, if those do not work, you can install uTorrent and THEN download the game from the recommended torrent link.

I hope this helps you out m'dear!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone