Author Topic: Is there a way to contact/find a friend?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
Is there a way to contact/find a friend?
« on: August 20, 2015, 03:34:34 am »
I had this amazing friend who I was really close with, but she appears to have vanished off the face of the earth. I thought she would come back on but she hasn't. This is really affecting me because we were so close. She's helped me through suicide and depression, and her just leaving really upsets me.

Her username is Kesari.Maha I can't find her username on my friends list anymore, she deleted her DA account and for some reason it appears all but 1 of her friends is still on FH(on my friends list) but he never comes on.

Does anyone possibly know these users and what might've happened to them? is there a way I could send them a PM or something?
I really want to get into contact with her again, I miss her so much ;A; :'(

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Is there a way to contact/find a friend?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 03:45:07 am »
Unfortunately, there is no exact way to find her account on FH. Ye could always try to search through the "Members" tab right below y'er forum profile picture. She may 'ave the same username on the forum as her actual account. Ye could always find her profile and message her here.

Actually, I just looked for her account and found a profile with her exact username. Here is the profile's link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=165881

However, there is always the small chance that she may not respond, but ye can always try! Best of luck in trying to contact y'er friend. ^3^

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 04:01:59 am »
Unfortunately, there is no exact way to find her account on FH. Ye could always try to search through the "Members" tab right below y'er forum profile picture. She may 'ave the same username on the forum as her actual account. Ye could always find her profile and message her here.

Actually, I just looked for her account and found a profile with her exact username. Here is the profile's link:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=165881

However, there is always the small chance that she may not respond, but ye can always try! Best of luck in trying to contact y'er friend. ^3^
It says "Unable to find member 'kesari.maha'." ;A;

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 04:03:43 am »
Did ye click the link provided or did ye search her username? Make sure ye capitalize her username when searching it on the "Search Members" tab.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 04:38:43 am »
As Enoki has said above, there really isn't much you can do to find your friend other than check her profile here on the forum. You're free to send her a PM through the forum- there's always a chance that she'll reply. If she has ever mentioned other contact details or her information to another site, you could also check there. She may have taken a hiatus due to personal reasons, or maybe she has simply gotten busy with a couple things. Good luck in the search for your friend. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Nanaki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 06:39:19 pm »
I had this amazing friend who I was really close with, but she appears to have vanished off the face of the earth. I thought she would come back on but she hasn't. This is really affecting me because we were so close. She's helped me through suicide and depression, and her just leaving really upsets me.

Her username is Kesari.Maha I can't find her username on my friends list anymore, she deleted her DA account and for some reason it appears all but 1 of her friends is still on FH(on my friends list) but he never comes on.

Does anyone possibly know these users and what might've happened to them? is there a way I could send them a PM or something?
I really want to get into contact with her again, I miss her so much ;A; :'(

Well, if you can't find her, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've been away from FH for about a year and I'm looking for some new buddies

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 09:09:01 pm »
Seeing this isn't really a post for the Game Discussion thread I'll move it to the Help section instead c:
Good luck with finding your friend.