Author Topic: signatures and images  (Read 1372 times)

Kipjen

signatures and images
« on: October 02, 2015, 12:28:31 am »
how do you put  gifs/images in your signature?
or in a quick reply? for a profile picture in a group request for example.
thankies :P

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: signatures and images
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 12:36:21 am »
I believe this should answer your question. c:

If you want to post a picture in a post or your signature, you will have to copy the image's URL code and paste it where you want it. If you find a picture that already has a given URL code, such as an image from the internet, use this code...

Code: [Select]
[img]URL HERE[/img]
However, if you are using a picture from your computer, you will have to upload it to someplace like TinyPic or Photobucket, and from there, copy the URL code.

If you want to upload a picture for your forum avatar, there is an option for you to do so if you go to the "Profile" tab, where you can either choose to upload a picture from your computer or through a link.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 12:37:24 am »
In order to put images in replies and profile's you need to use a code.
You can use tinypic.com etc. (If you're not sure which websites there are, you can just google free websites to upload pictures to.

Code: [Select]
[img][/img]
RETIRED.

Kipjen

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 12:51:14 am »
Ill try with that code, i ried using it with my signature and it didnt work. im gonna try again with a gif

Kipjen

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 12:56:46 am »
Okay it says that i cant have more than one image in your signature....i only put one >:I Its done this before with normal .png images. and now it does it with .gifs

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 08:14:26 am »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:17:59 am by Siggy »
Side account for Sigyn

Kipjen

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 12:42:47 pm »
My pixels must be too big then, as cool as a lynx hunting is,bit wa not very high in fps(i think)

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 02:14:56 pm »
Ill try with that code, i ried using it with my signature and it didnt work. im gonna try again with a gif
Okay it says that i cant have more than one image in your signature....i only put one >:I Its done this before with normal .png images. and now it does it with .gifs
For your signature, you can't just put the image URL link in it. Save the image//GIF you would like and go here http://tinypic.com. Once there select "choose file" and find your saved image on your computer. Press "upload" and it will bring you to something like this:  
once here copy the second section that says IMG Code for Forums and Message Boards:

Then go to your profile and paste the above example (with your image) into the signature space. Make sure that there is no other image already pasted and you should be good to go :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 02:17:35 pm by S-H-A-Y »
pm for free art i need practice