Author Topic: Sent an activation email  (Read 1164 times)

Offline RaventheVerewolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Thanks to EpicWolfie for av
    • View Profile
Sent an activation email
« on: October 05, 2015, 09:47:15 pm »
Hello!

I've been trying to make my friend an account, and I made it, got the email and activation link...but registration closed before we could click it. So we sent an email to [email protected].

After 48 hours, it still says the account isn't active. How long does it take usually?
Thanks!

~Raven 
Thank you so much to babystrit for my awesome sig

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Sent an activation email
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 10:19:09 pm »
If you weren't able to activate the account within the time frame of Registraton being opened, then there is a chance said account has been deleted. It would normally take 48 hours for a new activation email to be sent your way if you have sent a message to that particular email address, but considering it hasn't done so already, you will most likely need to consider creating a new account.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline RaventheVerewolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Thanks to EpicWolfie for av
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 12:59:52 pm »
But if that were the case, wouldn't it say "Username not found" instead of "Your account has not been activated yet?"
Thank you so much to babystrit for my awesome sig

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 02:56:32 pm »
But if that were the case, wouldn't it say "Username not found" instead of "Your account has not been activated yet?"
hmm, I suppose. But it still doesn't mean that it hasn't been deleted. Make sure the email you gave is the right one. Other than that.. I really think you just try and make a new account [color]
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 11:57:33 pm »
Locking this since the problem was resolved through Private Message. The account itself was not created, since it was not activated before the Registration closed, so creating a new account is the best way to fix this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.