Author Topic: FeralHeart Radio Station  (Read 964 times)

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Radio Station
« on: February 27, 2016, 09:09:05 pm »
I'm not sure if this would go here, but I couldn't think of any other forum it might go in ... so I decided I wanted to create a FeralHeart radio station, and I signed up to livestream.com ... however, I am honestly stuck as to how to create a radio station. It seems to be more video-oriented, so I can't really find any information on how to make a channel solely for music. Could somebody who has a radio station on there walk me through the process?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: FeralHeart Radio Station
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 09:45:27 pm »
I don't host any sort of "radios" myself, but I do know that people will play music for fluffs to listen to while playing FH, and some will even play FH (or another game) while hosting their LS. It's all up to you, but I'm not too good with technical stuff on that program

While you're currently streaming (or "online", as some may call it), then you can always let others know and encourage them to join in, whether that's by posting on your radio thread that you're online, or advertising in local or via movie clip
Farewell everyone<3

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 03:13:56 am »
Thank you for the advice, I will definitely keep it in mind. Also, I think I've figured out how to get it working so that it doesn't stream video. I'll make a thread soon. :) This can now be locked.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 03:18:15 am »
I will go ahead and lock this at your request ^^ Good luck with your radio station, and I'm sure it will go wonderfully. If you wish to stream mainly music on your LS, you can always play some music from your computer (or even YouTube) and have it play in the background to work as a radio. Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.