Author Topic: Issues logging in  (Read 1281 times)

Offline TakeFlight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • hello c:
    • View Profile
Issues logging in
« on: June 22, 2016, 03:10:52 pm »
So once I got the news of the new FeralHeart, I immediately installed the game and got to the logging screen and all that jazz. However, I didn't realize I'd forgotten my password for my account and went through the standard ban for 15 mins. I'm aware we're not supposed to discuss bans here, but I'm not entirely sure it's the problem.

After that happened, I reset my password and and tried to log in once the time was over, but all of the sudden all it gave me was a message that was somewhere along the lines of 'Can't connect to front server'. I couldn't use the login page to play the game as well, I would click the Login button and absolutely nothing would happen but a page refresh.

I immediately went to the Help topics here to find out if the connection was a problem itself, but everything was fine (Firewall, internet connection, etc.) considering it had all worked when I was putting in my password earlier. Later into the day, I reset my password again and tried to login, but got the same results. I tried it again just after I woke up this morning as well and the result is the same.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with a ban maybe or perhaps it's just my FeralHeart? I just really want to see the new update asap :c

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Issues logging in
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 03:38:33 pm »
You could possibly try to open the login page using a different web browser or try logging in on a mobile device c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline TakeFlight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • hello c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 04:31:36 pm »
You could possibly try to open the login page using a different web browser or try logging in on a mobile device c:
Thank you for the suggestion. I usually use Google Chrome, so I tried Mozilla Firefox and it didn't work. Went on all of my mobile devices and still the same result :c

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 04:37:03 pm »
Depending on how long it has been, 1+ years or so, your account might've been removed from the server.
Another possibility is that the account might've been removed from the server as well during the site maintenance on Day 1(?) when they were going through and clearing out the inactives.

If this isn't the case then try restarting your router and see if that does anything.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7