Author Topic: Another FH login problem.  (Read 1454 times)

Dragonr1der1

Another FH login problem.
« on: July 22, 2016, 11:09:26 pm »
Okay, the problem with this situation is that i can not log in when in game, but logging into the http://feral-heart.com/login page. I honestly don't know the problem with this. I was logged on earlier today, internet is fine as you can see. Everything checks out. But i just can't log in into the game. I just think it's not going through as i tried so many times, trying different methods on fixing the problem. Nothing is working. Help, please? ;-;

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Another FH login problem.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 11:11:08 pm »
If you're meaning that you can't get into the game but your login page is working just fine, just give it some time. Mind did the exact same thing yesterday and all it took was waiting.

But if you want, you can try changing rendering systems first to see if that will help.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 11:53:29 pm »
Adding on to what Arctic said, you may want to try logging on using a different web browser, sometimes that does the trick c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 08:36:50 am »
Make sure that you're using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, not because they're the only browsers that allow connection with the login page; but they are presumed to be the most reliable to use.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:21:24 am »
Try changing computers, browser recommended; Google chrome,Opera,Firefox if that doesn't works then log in another day

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me