Author Topic: Registration is... wut  (Read 4034 times)

Offline DarknessAewen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You have something in your hair..
    • View Profile
Registration is... wut
« on: December 25, 2016, 11:15:51 pm »
Howdy , i am Aewen and i have a "little big" problem

My sister wanted to registed to FH , i myself wanted to give her my account but she refused so we waited until Registration is opened and today -TADAA , it is.
Problem is - There was only two tabs "User Panel" and "Registration" http://i.imgur.com/NgbauCv.jpg  . I was like "Oh , Well , Glitch" , i clicked Registration and it jumped out that its closed. (Sorry registration is closed right now.
Please try later.)

I clearned 4 weeks of cache and tryed another browsed (Chrome and FireFox) and still nothing .

Link for registration is also little weird , maybe i dont remember how it looked when i registered but something just seems wrong with this link -
 http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=56

Any idea , please ? I am trying over 30 minutes and i still dont know what to do
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 11:22:45 pm by DarknessAewen »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Registration is... wut
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 11:23:12 pm »
Registration will open at random times like it did before, it seems like it is closed for the moment so you'll just have to keep an eye on it.
---It does the same thing for me. =)

Another thing is that registration (may be/is not) entirely bug free as it was brought back very recently.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 11:25:11 pm »
I'm pretty sure it's only like that because the mods are editing the website or something. Considering they said that registration won't reopen until the update is completed or something -shrugs- But yeah, I think it's just because of the update.

Galaxyshadow

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 11:25:40 pm »
Registration will open at random times like it did before, it seems like it is closed for the moment so you'll just have to keep an eye on it.
---It does the same thing for me. =)

Another thing is that registration (may be/is not) entirely bug free as it was brought back very recently.

Oh that's awesome!!!

Offline DarknessAewen

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 11:38:00 pm »
Hmm..But Registration Tab should not be shown if Reg. is closed , right ? Maybe its just little bug and reg. is already closed and this is just little glitch that is saying goodbye to my last chance of roleplaying Lilo and Stich with my sis.. okey , i am overreacting but this is really evil troll xD

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 11:51:03 pm »
I'm unsure of why it doesn't say it is closed on the home page, but everything else seems normal. =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 12:02:11 am »
Could very well be that they're just working on it. It seems to be doing that for a lot of people (including myself and Vortex) so I would just wait it out :)

Here's the quote from Nynx:
Registration is now open. It has been set to a roughly random time, and it won't be open full-time, but we're happy to be able to roll this out for you guys this Christmas. We're likely to still run into a few bugs here and there, but we'll fix them as soon as possible. Let a staff member know via Private Message if you've come across a glitch that you don't think was intended. Thank you all for being so patient in waiting for Raz to finish.

We'll be working on other aspects of the website shortly, so please have patience with us. <3
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline DarknessAewen

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 12:16:21 am »
Ooo , now i am hyped ! Can i just have question ? It wil be little tricky since FH registration is little tricky too but : Was Reg. already opened and after this glitch will be fixed it will close again or is registration still waiting to be opened ? I am sorry if somebody already said something answering that question , i am still not really perfect at English xD

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 01:13:29 am »
Registration opens at random times of the day, though the setup is a bit different now ^^

You'll see the "Register" button under the "User Panel" button regularly now, regardless of whether it's closed or not. Only upon clicking the "Register" button will you find out if you caught it open or closed c;

I hope that cleared it up a bit, it isn't a glitch, just something a bit different than what we're used to~

You are amazing <3

Offline ArsenicNitrate

• Forum Newcomer
  • I'm struggling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 06:18:07 am »
I'm having a similar issue except, it wont let me log into my account on the website. i have the new version downloaded but when i click ''play game'' on the homepage and log in, the page just refreshes. is this a bug or something? please help me out someone.
I need mental help.