Author Topic: When are registrations are open???  (Read 4318 times)

Offline xXSandyXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • GeorgiaTheArtist
    • Sandy MasterGarden
    • View Profile
When are registrations are open???
« on: June 06, 2017, 07:11:06 pm »
Can someone tell me what times Registration is opening everyday???
I Would love to create an account for my best friend. He loves FeralHeart and I Dont want him to use my account[/i
If it is possible to tell me the times registration is open everyday that will be good enough! thank you!
"You can never fly, if you Never Try"- Anonymous

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: When are registrations are open???
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 07:25:37 pm »
Registration opens randomly once every 12 hours. It is usually open for 1 hour. There's no way to keep track of it because it's random.

Hope this helps.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: When are registrations are open???
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 07:28:10 pm »
Quote from: Redlinelies
When/how often does it open?
In this case, random is random so no one can tell or predict when it will be open, if registration were to be open at a certain time one day it doesn't have to open that time the next day. What can be said though is that it tends to be open every 12 hours or so, and every time it does open, it opens for one hour stretches, usually opening or (closing) when an hour changes; this means reloading the page every five minutes will not be the best way to get an account and will not increase your chances directly, instead maybe consider checking in every one-two hours for best effect. Just keep checking in and you will find an open registration time eventually!

Can you open registration for me or my friends?
Not only can't we know when registration opens like any other users, but we cannot and will not open the registration on request. If one or two users get the registration open for them, so should everyone else. As it stands right now everyone needs to find an open registration time if they want an account and we excuse for any inconvenience that might bring.

Why don't you post schedules when it opens?
Not only don't we know when it will be open as mentioned above, but it would really defeat the whole purpose of having random registration times to begin with. Sometimes when we do catch the registration open, staff might post about it on things like our tumblr page or even deviantart, but having a pre-made schedule is not something we can have.

Also, make sure you always keep your account(s) to yourself only. You can read more about that HERE.

Signature art by Kynvuu