Author Topic: Account deleted?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Kiwibirdd

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • God I use to be so edgy
    • View Profile
Account deleted?
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:35:30 pm »
I took a while off Feral heart, I forget how long.
I tried to log into my account today and it doesn't work, I know my Username is right (I see it on screenshots) and I use the same password for almost everything!
I don't know why this is happening, I cleared my email not to long ago so I don't think back tracking is an option

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Account deleted?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:02:12 pm »
You can always try searching that user here on the forums (Click on the Members tab and then search for members)
 to see if your name still comes up. Keep in mind that if you have not logged into that account for about 2 years (don't know the exact amount of time) that the server can randomly delete that account.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Account deleted?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:09:51 am »
If you're referring to your Inky account, it is still quite active. c: Have you tried logging into the "Play Game" tab on the website? As a security precaution, you are required to log into this area with your log-in details and keep that page open while you play on the actual server. Make sure you have downloaded our latest patch, as well. ^^ Be sure you're not using the numpad (the numbers on the side of your keyboard) to enter in any possible numbers contained within a password. c:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:33:40 am by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.