Author Topic: Official Game Rules and Guidelines  (Read 35349 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Official Game Rules and Guidelines
« on: December 28, 2017, 07:33:44 am »
Feralheart
Game Rules/Reglas/Règles/Regeln and Guidelines

Game Rules In English

Game Rules En Español

Game Rules Zasady Gry

Game Rules En Français

Send reports via Message form to a moderator!

You can read about how to report another user here!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:39:59 am by Ame88 »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Official Game Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 12:19:58 am »
FeralHeart
Game Rules & Guidelines

Feral Heart is a game that requires users to be 13+ years, though we accept users of all backgrounds thus maintaining a friendly, orderly, safe, environment is a priority to the staff. Outlined below are a series of rules listed for the purpose of doing such. By registering on our site and creating an account you have agreed to these rules and our terms and policies. We reserve the right to kick, ban, or terminate your account if you fail to abide by these rules.

Respect Each Other: Keep Appropriate Language & Discussion

Cursing/Swearing is frowned upon. Doing so may result in a ban.

Bigotry of any sort is forbidden. Racism, sexism, misogyny, objectification, homophobia, or any other form of bigotry will not be tolerated. This includes statements made to purposefully harass, slander, insult, threaten, and or demean any user or group. (Penalty: ban)

NSFW/sexual/& or sexually suggestive language, discussion, and or links to such content is forbidden. This applies to all public chats, usernames, character/group names, character/group bios, & movie clips. (Penalty: ban)

Keep public discussions about drugs & alchohol to a minimum.

(If you’re wondering if a word is against our policy please contact a staff member (HERE).)

Keep Appropriate Behavior
(Please treat others how you would like to be treated. Be considerate and use proper discretion.)

NSFW/sexual/& or sexually suggestive behavior is forbidden. This applies to anyone manipulating the character animations/emotes to resemble mating/sex of any sort. This also includes custom mods such as animations, items, textures, sounds, music, etc. (Penalty: ban)

Any content that hurts the Feral Heart brand’s image is subject to removal and penalty to the creator, users, and/or advertisers of such content.

Disruptive behavior that interferes with enjoyable chat usage for others such as chat flooding and or spamming is forbidden. This includes the sudden simultaneous use of consecutive movie clips to flood and spam the chats or empty spaces etc.

Doxxing is forbidden. This includes providing and publishing personal information about any user for spiteful reasons.

Do not claim any of the default in game content as your own or for your use & your use only. This includes but is not limited to the default markings, textures, items, and maps.

Do not alter any of the encrypted files or codes for the game that might affect the maps and/or gameplay. Whether it gives you an advantage or not, the files should remain intact, unless you are given a permission by the staff to change them.

Any sort of manipulation, use, and/or distribution of the Feral Heart source code is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to creating custom servers and/or games regardless if the project is nonprofit or not. We reserve the rights to the Feral Heart source code and game assets and may suspend any outside non official use of such content.

Did you know?
The game rules are posted ingame in The Lonely Cave.

Respect the Staff & Their Rule Enforcement Policies:

If a staff member asks you to stop a particular behavior be mindful of the request and obey it, if you do not this may result in an additional penalty.

Do not argue with staff members about warnings, kicks, or bans. If you have a concern you are welcomed to private message any of the staff (HERE) about it via the forum and it will be discussed privately.

You may not seek information about another user's kicks and or bans. We like to respect every user's individual privacy and thus discussion of kicks & or bans is only had between the affected user and the staff.

If you or anyone else is warned, kicked, or banned, avoid discussing about it publicly. Any behavior seen as complaining or attention seeking may result in additional penalty.

Do not impersonate any of the current or former staff. This applies to using names of any of the staff or claiming to be in possession of any ingame or forum powers.

Your Account Is Your Responsibility
More information regarding account usage may be found HERE

When you signed up to FeralHeart you created your very own account in which you alone are meant to use. We recommend that you keep your login information to yourself. We do not take responsibility should you lend out your account or network connection to someone that breaks/broke the rules resulting in you being banned. This applies to friends, family, or others that may be linked to your account or if you've borrowed other users' accounts that you either found on the internet or got through contacts. Bans received by any of these means will not be removed because we are not able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer. If everyone got their ban removed for these reasons we would not be able to keep repetitive rule breakers out. If multiple individuals use FeralHeart through your account or network you are responsible to make sure that they are aware of the rules & policies as well.

Avoid making excessive amounts of accounts. Utilize the ability to change your username rather than making a new account. If the staff believes a user is in possession of too many accounts, some of them might be deleted without any warning.

Play Safe
Never share your personal information on FeralHeart. You do not fully know who is behind the computer regardless of who they might claim to be. If someone asks you for your information (such as your full name, home address, postcode, social networking accounts, etc) we advise you to not disclose it with them. If anyone pressures you to share private information or makes your feel uncomfortable for any reason please immediately block them, take screenshots, and don't hesitate to file a report to a member of staff HERE.

If you need further assistance understanding these rules & guidelines or just want some extra information feel free to ask the staff team HERE. Below are references to other helpful relevant resources:

Thanks for reading! We hope you have fun!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:49:17 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Official Game Rules (No Swearing Version)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 03:53:05 am »
FeralHeart
Reglas y Directrices del Juego En Español

Feral Heart es un juego que requiere que los usuarios tengan más de 13 años, aunque aceptamos usuarios de todos los culturales. Manteniendo  un ambiente que es amable, organizado, y seguro es una prioridad del personal administrativo.  Aqui estas la reglas que esta deseado para este prόposito. Cuando usted registras en nuestros sitio de web y haces una cuenta, está en acuerdo de estas reglas y nuestras téminos y políticas. Nosotros tenemos el derecho alertar contra, prohibir, o rescindir tu cuenta si fallar a seguir a las reglas.

Respeta Otros: Mantener Lenguaje y Discusiόn Apropriado

Palabrotas NO estan permite y puede resultar en una suspenciόn de su cuenta.

NSFW/sexual/lenguaje sexual, discusiόn, y/o hipervínculos a contiendo sexual es prohibe. Esta es aplicado de chateos publicos, nombres de usuarios, nombres de personajes/grupos, las biografias de personaje/grupos, y videoclips (Castigo = suspensiόn)

Conserva la discusiόn sobre alcohol y drogas a la mínimo.

(Si quieres saber si una palabra es en violaciόn de nuestras politicas, contacta un miembro de personal (AQUÍ).)

Mantener Comportamiento Apropriado
(Trata otros cόmo tu quieres a ser trata por favor. Se consider y usa discreciόn correcto.)

NSFW, sexual, y/o comportamiento sexual es prohibe. Este incluye manipulando el personaje o los animaciόnes a se parecer a apareamiento/sexo. Incluye mods a la medida tal como animaciónes, artículos, texturas, sonidos, música, etcétera. (Castigo = suspensión)

Contenido que doler la marca comercial de Feral Heart es subjectivo a extracción y castigo a la autora, usarios, y/o los anunciantes de el contenido.

Comportamiento pertubador que se mete en chateo agradable tal como el inudaciόn del chateo y/o correo no deseado es prohibe.

Doxxing es prohibe. Este incluye proveiendo y publicando la information personal sobre otros para razόnes malicioso.

No reclamar el contenido predeterminado de la juego para ti mismo. Este incluye, pero es no limita a, las marcas, texturas, articulos, y mapas.

No cambias los archivos cifrado o cόdigos para el juego que puede afectar los mapas y/o el juego. Si se das una ventaja o no, los archivos debes permanecer intacto, a menos que tu fueron dados permiso por el personal adminstrativo a cambiar ellos.

¿Sabias?
Las reglas del juego se publican en El Lonely Cave.

Respecta Los Miembros de Personal y Sus Politicas:

Si un miembro de personal te pregunta a terminar un comportamiento, se consciente de el solicitud y se obedece. Si no obedece, este puedo que resultar en un castigo addicional.

No discutes con el personal sobre avisos y suspenciόnes. Si tienes un preocipaciόn, envia un mensaje privado a un miembro del personal (AQUÍ) por favor.

No te permitas a buscar para informacion sobre los avisos y suspenciόnes de un otro juegador. Nostros gustamos respectar la privacidad de cada jugador. Por consiguiente, todos los discusiόnes sobre avisos y suspenciόnes eres entre de el personal y el jugador afectado.

Si tu o otros eres alertar contra, desconectado, o prohibir, esquiva discusiόn publica sobre la situaciόn. Comportamiento eso parece quejumbroso o busqueda de atenciόn puede que resultar en castigo addicional.

No imitas los miembros del personal o los miembros anterior. Utilizaziόn del nombres de los miembros de personal no se permite. Es prohibe asegurar que tu eres en posessiόn de poderes personales los dos en el foro y en el juego.

Su Cuenta es su Responsibilidad
Mas informaciόn sobre usos de las cuentas puede encontrar  AQUÍ

Cuando tu registras para FeralHeart tu creando su cuenta personal cual solo tu debes usar. Nostotros recomendas que tu guadas su informatiόn del su cuenta a ti mismo. No tenemos responsibilidad para su cuenta; si tu das la informaciόn de su cuenta o su informaciόn red a otros y ellos recibien una suspensiόn, tu eres responsible. Este incluye amigos, familia, y otros que usar su cuenta. Suspenciόnes en este situaciόn no estas sacado porque no sabemos que occure detras de su computadora. Si otros juegadores usar su cuenta, tu eres responsible para sus acciόnes en tu cuenta.

No haces una cantidad excessive de cuentas. Ulitiza la abilidad a cambiar su nombre de usario. Si un miembro del personal crea que una persona ese n possesiόn de cuentas demasiadas, algunes puede que sacado sin alarma.

Juga Segura
Nunca compartir su informaciόn privada en FeralHeart. No sabes quien es en dentras de la computadora exactamente. Si una jugador pregunta para su informacion (nombre y apellido, direcciόn, cόdigo postal, cuentas de redes sociales, etc.) no dalo la informaciόn. Si cualquiera se hace uncomfortable o preguntate para informaciόn privada, bloquea ellos, tomar “screenshots”, y  contacta un miembro del personal.AQUÍ.

Si necesitas ayuda más extensos con entendiendo las reglas o quieres más informaciόn, contacta un miembro del personalAQUÍ.  Debajo de son los references a otros rescursos ayudas:

¡Gracias para leer! ¡Nosotros esperar que tienes divertido!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:52:51 pm by LordSuragaha »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Lucius

Game Rules
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 09:01:22 pm »
FeralHeart
Reguły Gry i Zalecenia po Polsku

Feral Heart to gra, w której użytkownicy muszą mieć co najmniej 13 lat, chociaż akceptujemy użytkowników z różnych środowisk. Dlatego utrzymanie przyjaznego, zorganizowanego, i bezpiecznego otoczenia to jest priorytetem dla moderatorów. Poniżej przedstawiamy wam reguły których należy przestrzegać. Rejestracja i stworzenie konta na naszej stronie jest wyrażeniem zgody na przestrzeganie tych zasad i respektowanie naszego regulaminu usług i polityki. Osoby nieprzestrzegające naszych zasad zostaną wyrzucone (kick), zbanowane (ban), a w ostateczności ich konto może być usunięte.

Respektujcie siebie wzajemnie: Zachowajcie czysty język i kulturalne tematy

Przeklinanie w publicznych czatach jest niedozwolone i może zostać ukarane banem

Nietolerancja jakiegokolwiek rodzaju jest zabroniona. Rasizm, seksizm, mizoginia, uprzedmiotowienie, homofobia lub jakakolwiek inne formy bigoterii są niedozwolone. Obejmuje to wypowiedzi mające na celu nękanie, pomówienia, znieważenia, grożenie lub poniżanie użytkowników albo grupy. (Kara: ban)

NSFW, seksualne tematy i wyrażenia z podtekstem seksualnym albo linki do takich treści są zabronione. Dotyczy to wszystkich publicznych czatów, nazw użytkowników, nazw postaci lub grup, biografie postaci lub grup i klipów filmowych. (Kara: ban)

Zachowajcie dyskusje publiczne na temat narkotyków i alkoholu do minimum.

(Jeśli jesteście niepewni czy jakieś słowo jest przeciwko naszym zasadom, skontaktujcie się z moderatorem (TUTAJ)).

Należy odpowiednio się zachowywać
(Traktujcie innych, jak chcecie być traktowani. Bądźcie rozsądni i stosujcie właściwą dyskrecję.)

Zachowanie NSFW, zachowanie seksualne lub zachowanie z podtekstem seksualnym jest zabronione. Dotyczy to wszystkich którzy modyfikują animacje albo emotki postaci by były podobne do uprawiania seksu każdego rodzaju. (Kara: ban)

Zakłócające zachowanie, które przeszkadza w przyjemnym korzystaniu z czatu dla innych osób, takich jak floodowanie czata i spamowanie, jest zabronione. Obejmuje to nagłe jednoczesne używanie klipów filmowych wielokrotnie do floodowania i spamowania czatów lub pustych spacji itp.

Doxxing jest zabronione. Obejmuje to dostarczanie i publikowanie danych osobowych jakiegokolwiek użytkownika z każdego powodu.

Nigdy nie należy żądać prawa do autorskich treści gry jako własne dla "siebie" lub do swojego użytku i tylko do swojego użytku. Obejmuje to między innymi autorskie tekstury, itemy i mapy.

Nie wolno zmieniać żadnego z szyfrowanych plików lub kodów do gry, które mogą mieć wpływ na mapy lub grę. Pliki powinny pozostać nienaruszone, chyba że dostaniesz pozwolenie na ich zmiany od moderatorów, obojętnie czy są dla was korzystne czy nie.

Czy wiedziałeś?
Zasady gry (po Angielsku) są zamieszczane w mapie Lonely Cave.

Respektujcie Moderatorów i stosujcie się do ich wskazówek

• Jeśli moderator poprosi cię o zaprzestanie określonego zachowania, podporządkuj się mu. Jeśli tego nie zrobisz, może to skutkować dodatkową karę.
  • Nie kłóć się z moderatorem o ostrzeżeniach, wyrzuceniach lub banów. Jeśli masz jakiekolwiek obawy, możesz zawsze wysłać PM (wiadomość prywatną) do moderatorów (TUTAJ) przez forum i zostanie to dyskutowane prywatnie.
  • Nie masz prawa do dostępu do informacji o usunięciach i banów innych użytkowników. Chcemy szanować prywatność każdego użytkownika, dlatego dyskusja na temat usunięciach i banów ma miejsce tylko między użytkownikiem dotkniętym problemem a moderatorem.
  • Jeśli ty lub ktokolwiek inny zostanie ostrzeżony, wyrzucony lub zbanowany, unikaj publicznej dyskusji na ten temat. Jakiekolwiek zachowanie postrzegane jako narzekanie lub poszukiwanie uwagi może skutkować dodatkową karą.
Nie podszywaj się pod żadnego z obecnych lub byłych moderatorów. Dotyczy to personifikacji lub celowego używania nazw, które łatwo można pomylić za moderatora lub personel gry. Nie udawaj że jesteś w posiadaniu uprawnień w grze lub na forum.

Twoje konto jest twoją odpowiedzialnością
Więcej informacji na temat używania konta możesz znaleźć TUTAJ

• Jeśli zarejestrowałeś się na FeralHeart, stworzyłeś swoje własne konto, które "ty" i tylko "ty" masz używać. Zalecamy byś dbał o swoje dane logowania i je zachował dla siebie. Nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności, jeśli pożyczasz swoje konto lub połączenie sieciowe komuś, kto łamie zasady / lub złamał zasady skazując ciebię na ban. To samo się tyczy do przyjaciół, rodziny lub innych osób, które mogą być powiązane z twoim kontem lub do "ciebie" jeśli pożyczasz inne konta użytkowników, które albo znajdują się w Internecie lub poprzez kontakty. Bany otrzymany za pomocą któregokolwiek z tych powyżej wymienionych przykładów nie zostanie usunięty, ponieważ nie jesteśmy w stanie monitorować wszystkiego, co dzieje się za twoim komputerem. Gdyby wszyscy mieli ban usunięty z tych powodów, nie bylibyśmy w stanie utrzymania niepożądanych osób poza grą. Jeśli wiele osób używa FeralHeart przez twoje konto lub sieć, jesteś odpowiedzialny za upewnienie się, że oni też są świadomi zasad i naszego regulaminu usług i polityki.

• Nie popieramy również tworzenia mnóstwa kont do gry przez jednego użytkownika. Wykorzystaj możliwość zmiany nazwy zamiast tworzenia nowego konta. Jeśli moderatorzy uważają, że użytkownik jest w posiadaniu zbyt wielu kont, niektóre z nich mogą zostać usunięte bez ostrzeżenia.

Graj bezpiecznie
  • Nigdy nie udostępniaj swoich danych osobowych na FeralHeart. Nie wiesz, kto jest za komputerem, niezależnie od tego, za kogo się podaje. Jeśli ktoś poprosi cię o podanie prywatnych informacji (takich jak imię i nazwisko, adres domowy, kod pocztowy, konta w sieciach społecznościowych itp.), radzimy nie ujawniać ich. Jeśli ktoś wywiera presję, aby udostępnić prywatne informacje lub czujesz się nieswojo z jakiegokolwiek powodu, natychmiast je zablokuj, zrób zrzuty ekranu i nie wahaj się ze złożeniem raportu do moderatorów TUTAJ.

Jeśli przypadkiem potrzebujesz pomocy w zrozumieniu tych zasad, lub po prostu chcesz trochę więcej informacji, proszę zwrócić się do moderatorów TUTAJ. Poniżej znajdują się odniesienia do innych przydatnych informacji:

Jak Wysyłać Raporty
Reguły Forum i Zalecenia
Podręcznik Pomocy do Gry

Dziękujemy za czytanie! Mamy nadzieję, że będziesz się dobrze bawił!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:34:54 am by Ame88 »

Calvary

Game Rules Translations
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 09:13:34 pm »
FeralHeart
Règles du jeu et consignes en français

Feral Heart est un jeu qui exige que les utilisateurs aient plus de 13 ans, même si nous accueillons des utilisateurs de tous horizons. Par conséquence, maintenir un environnement amical, ordonné, et sûr est une priorité pour l'équipe. Vous trouverez par la suite une liste de règles à cette fin. En vous inscrivant sur notre site et en créant un compte, vous avez accepté ces règles et politiques. Nous avons le droit de mettre en garde, d'interdire ou de supprimer votre compte si vous ne suivez pas ces règles.

Respecter Tout Le Monde: Gardez un Langage et une Discussion appropriés

Les jurons ne sont pas autorisés. Jurer peut entraîner une interdiction.

La bigoterie est interdite. Le racisme, le sexisme, la misogynie, l'objectivation, l'homophobie ou toute autre forme de discrimination ne sont pas tolérés. Ce inclut les déclarations faites pour harceler, diffamer, insulter, menacer ou discriminer contre tout individu. (La Peine: ban)

NSFW/sexuel/et ou langage sexuellement suggestif, la discussion et les liens vers du contenu sexuel sont interdits. Ceci s'applique à tous les salons de discussion publics, noms de joueurs, noms de groupes, biographies et films. (La Peine: ban)

La discussion sur les drogues et l’alcool devrait être minimale.

(Si vous êtes curieux de savoir si un mot est contraire aux règles, contactez un membre du personnel (ICI).)

Gardez le comportement approprié
(S’il vous plaît traiter les autres avec gentillesse.)

NSFW/sexuel/et ou langage sexuellement suggestif est interdit. Ceci s'applique à quiconque manipule des animations de personnages ou des émotes pour ressembler au sexe. (La Peine: ban)

Le comportement perturbateur qui interfère avec l'utilisation du chat, tel que le spam, est interdit. Cela s'applique à l'utilisation du spam de film à inonder une salle de discussion.

Doxxing est interdit. Ceci s'applique à la fourniture d'informations ou à la publication d'informations personnelles sur un individu.

Ne réclamez pas le contenu du jeu original comme le vôtre. Cela s'applique à tout, y compris les marquages, les textures, les objets et les cartes.

Ne modifiez pas les fichiers ou les codes qui affectent les fichiers ou le jeu. Peu importe que cela donne une avantage ou pas, les fichiers doivent être laissés seuls, à moins que l’équipe du personnel vous autorise à les modifier.

Le saviez-vous?
Les règles sont situées dans Lonely Cave.

Respecter le personnel et respecter les règles:

Si un membre du personnel vous demande de mettre fin à un comportement particulier, écoutez la demande. Si vous ne le faites pas, cela entraînera une pénalité.

Ne discutez pas des interdictions ou des avertissements. Si vous êtes concerné, contactez un membre du personnel sur le forum en privé. (ICI)

Vous ne pouvez pas rechercher des informations sur une autre personne ou sur son interdiction. Nous aimons respecter la vie privée de chaque individu. Les discussions sur les interdictions ont donc lieu entre les individus et l'équipe du personnel.

Évitez de discuter des pénalités dans le chat public. Tout comportement qui se plaint ou qui attire l'attention entraîne des pénalités supplémentaires.

Ne pas usurper l'identité d'un membre du personnel actuel ou retraité. Cela s'applique à l'utilisation du nom d'un membre du personnel ou à l'affirmation de capacités de modération.

Votre compte est votre responsabilité
L'information concernant les comptes est ICI

En vous inscrivant à FeralHeart, vous avez créé un compte que vous seul êtes censé utiliser. Gardez vos informations de connexion pour vous. Nous ne prendrons aucune responsabilité si vous prêtez votre compte à une personne interdite. Ceci s'applique aux amis, à la famille et aux autres personnes pouvant être liées à votre compte. Les interdictions reçues en vertu de ces condamnations ne seront pas supprimées, car nous ne pouvons pas surveiller ce qui se passe derrière votre écran. Si nous enlevions ces interdictions, les contrevenants aux règles ne seraient pas exclus. Si des personnes jouent à FeralHeart via votre compte ou votre réseau, vous devez vous assurer qu'elles connaissent ces règles.

Ne faites pas de comptes excessifs. Changez votre nom d'utilisateur au lieu de créer un nouveau compte. Les comptes excessifs peuvent être résiliés sans avertissement.

Jouer en toute sécurité
Ne partagez pas vos informations personnelles sur FeralHeart. Vous ne savez pas qui est derrière l'ordinateur, peu importe qui il prétend être. Si quelqu'un vous demande des informations personnelles (adresse, numéro de téléphone, nom complet et autres), vous conseillons de ne pas les divulguer.Si vous êtes invité à partager des informations personnelles, bloquez la personne et contactez un membre du personnel ICI.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour comprendre ces règles ou si vous avez besoin d'informations supplémentaires, veuillez contacter l'équipe du personnel ICI. Voici d'autres ressources pour vous aider:

How to send Reports
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Game Help Manual

Merci de votre compréhension! Nous espérons que vous vous amuserez!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 05:00:17 pm by LordSuragaha »