Author Topic: Registration closed(HELP)  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Bismer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Registration closed(HELP)
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:25:52 pm »
My friend really want to play FH but can't :b The Registration have been closed over a mouth now, and my friend can't get a user!? Is there a problem or anything? I really want to play FH together with him but i don't know how. I even played FH and asked in General if anybody else had the same problem, and well there was many.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Registration closed(HELP)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:48:32 pm »
Registration has not been closed over a month now, it has been limited. It opens at random times throughout the day.
Half the people that you asked that had the same problem probably don't come on the forum and read why. (<-click)
Your friend will just have to keep an eye on it. c:

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 01:53:44 pm »
Registration has not been closed over a month now, it has been limited. It opens at random times throughout the day.
Half the people that you asked that had the same problem probably don't come on the forum and read why. (<-click)
Your friend will just have to keep an eye on it. c:
Just so I get the idea- has the registration been closed because of the amount of people playing the game? I've realised the more people in a map, the more laggy it becomes, and sometimes it even results in Bad Tokens......am I right?

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 05:00:36 am »
That's not the only reason but it is part of it. Locking this thread because there are already several discussing the same thing.