Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Leesie22a

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Please Help
« on: January 28, 2013, 11:47:15 pm »
So apparently little sister wanted to make a FH account but she had no idea how to.. so then I come over and see her typing in a bunch of usernames.  She told me that you can get old accounts that fh users don't play on anymore and use them until you get your own. (The registration has been down for so long etc -_-)  So she shows me the site she got these 'accounts' from and she types in another one and she sees this sign "You have been banned for 10 months"  ........She's crying now, not only she cannot play on FH for almost a year but I can't either....I am really mad.  ): 
         First off 10 months? that's a bit ridiculous.   I could understand 10 hours or even 10 days both 10 months is not realistic, especially if a little toddler comes along and punches in numbers with out anyone knowing.  Also, it seemed to track me and my sister's accounts so now if we even log into another computer, it says were banned for 10 months.

Offline Leesie22a

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 11:50:29 pm »
Oops, sorry it posted before I was done..... So anyway, I reinstalled it to see if that would work and it doesn't have a link or thing you click to redownload FH, so yeah... I'm asking if you could somehow unban her, she is really sad right now and crying. ): So PLEASE unban her and me. ):

Offline Leesie22a

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:59:50 pm »
I also noticed I posted this in site + forum help.. xD sorry I meant to post in game help i guess

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:04:29 am »
First off, it banned both of your accounts because it bans anything within the IP range.

You need to contact a mod about this, because discussing a ban is not allowed. This thread with most likely be locked.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Leesie22a

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 12:06:34 am »
Okay, well i don't know who to PM?

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 03:24:46 am »
As Sly said you really shouldn't post these type of discussion here ;3

Also the reason behind none of you being able to access your accounts is because when you get banned it's your IP address that is banned - not you accounts. And I assume you are using the same internet connection.

PM Red or Delay

Good luck~ // Shallow

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 03:50:50 am »
And if you forgot somthing in a post click the modify buttion its at the top right cornnor of your post other than that yeah you shoud discus this with a mod

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 05:38:55 am »
Like said above, you are not allowed to talk about bans or anything that has anything to do with it. If you do however have a concern that you feel you should tell someone, please let someone in the staff know.

Staff
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Any one of the mods or admin will help you. But as stated in the Feral Heart agreement forum as you accepted. "You are responsible for your own connection" and any rule breaking will result in baning your IP Internet connection from there game servers. If you have don't nothing wrong or your sister, then i highly recommend talking to staff.

NOTE: Red is currently off for a while. So if this is a serious matter you want solved, please send a PM to Delay or any other mods
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 08:25:49 am »
Locking this, you've already gotten the answer needed from all the other users. For further info do as they said and PM a mod.

Signature by Delay. <3