Author Topic: I am so done with this >_<  (Read 1215 times)

Wynterr X

I am so done with this >_<
« on: May 18, 2013, 03:22:06 pm »
I made a game-help thread a while ago stating that I couldn't log into the game because my computer "fails to connect to the front server" when I attempt to log in. Well, now there are problems here on the forums TOO. D:

For one, it says that I'm offline (in that little box to the left of this post) when I'm actually ONLINE! Like right now! I'm still logged in, or else I couldn't have posted this. Also, sometimes when I log in to the forums, it doesn't work and I have to log in again. And then everything glitches up and sometimes it says I'm still logged in after I log out. D:>

Is this another issue with my stoopid computer? If it is, will the problem go away once I get my laptop back next week? Or is it a problem with this account? ._.

Offline sighkaila

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pwoper
    • View Profile
    • My Bio
Re: I am so done with this >_<
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 03:35:45 pm »
This seems strange.
Did you check to see if you're even on the internet when you try to play the game? This can be what is happening.
I'm not quite sure with your website problem.

Siggy By WhiteLightHeart
Bio

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 03:37:57 pm »
Usually if you log in on the big yellow box on the right hand side it could become a little buggy. There is also another way to log in besides there and it's usually located on the left hand side under the banner. That has alittle more function then the one on the right that you probably have to log back in again.

Also, about the offline thing could be based on your computer really. I had the same problem when I was trying to access Feral Heart on my iPod and it gave me the same results. Also the lag automatically logs you off for security purposes as well so if you leave a computer and your on your account for a long time, it logs out for you.

So just right now the forums are somewhat glitchy, but it should be fixed soon with the needed updates.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 04:05:28 pm »
When you made your account, did you went to edit your profile? Anything? You probably pressed something. -Shrugs- You should probably check your "Profile-Account Related Settings" And check your category (Which says "Email") And look down at where it says "Hide email address from public? or   Show others your online status?" If you don't have a check a check next to 'Show others your online status.." then check that..And you little box would tell you "online" or "offline". So it's not a bug..(I think) Hope this explains.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 04:18:50 pm »
Assuming you got your in-game issues worked out (right?), for the moment I'm thinking your forum issues are just a matter of a little glitch.
If you see yourself not being logged on the forum, when you are, I'd suggest logging out of the forum, then logging back in. Sometimes your account will "time out," which can cause posting issues, and various other blips. So long as it's not preventing you from performing any tasks like posting and voting on the forum, etc., then I don't think it's too much to worry about.
(I do suggest looking into the tips Thrillex suggested above, though, since they may also help quite a bit).
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Wynterr X

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 04:47:34 pm »
There is only one place it shows I can log in, and that's that goldish-yellow box thing on the left of the place that lists the recent updates >_< And I still can't log into the game... D:
And it probably is my computer. It's rather stupid. xD

Thanks for all the help anyway guys, my forum problems are solved! :D

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 08:41:01 pm »
Hrmm.. While I'm glad your forum problems are solved, I still don't like hearing that the game isn't working for you...
Chances are, it's something with your internet/anti-virus program that isn't allowing you to connect to the server. Try looking at The Big Help Thread to see if anything in here might be worth a try for you. I hope you can get the game working, too!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||