Author Topic: Registration  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Kalidia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Registration
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:07:49 pm »
I wanted to ask for help on behalf of one of my friends who wants to join, I know the registration opens randomly but both of us have been trying to find it open and so far every time we do actually catch it open, it is only open for 1 minute (usually opening on the last minute of a random hour). This has made it impossible for my friend to fill everything out in time, is there some way the time it is open could be extended?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:12:59 pm »
I don't believe the time can be extended. However, I do know that the registration actually opens daily now so my advice is to sit tight and continue to check in every hour. You nor your friend should have to be waiting that long unless you haven't been checking the forums that much. Patience is the key here. Merely keep trying and I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer. I wish you and your friend luck.
gone

Offline Kalidia

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 09:38:32 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'll keep checking with it regularly, hopefully I can catch it when it opens for longer than just 1 minute.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 09:49:19 pm »
As far as I know, it does open for longer than a minute. Usually, registrations open randomly once every 24 hours, for two hours. Sometimes this is early in the morning, sometimes late at night, you know, random! ^^ I wish you good luck in your registering ;)

Offline Travis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • logoreci
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 05:38:13 am »
Registration will normally be opened for a period of 2 hour(s). And when i made my account, i done it in 15:33 in the afternoon. You'll have to go check it out and try to catch that time! (Well im REALLY lucky because i see it normally open :L)
[]

Offline itsukoii

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "I'll show you a sight you've never seen before."
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 01:52:37 pm »
Ah, yes, as everyone said, it is usually open for two hours. You must have just caught it at the last minute. Just keep looking up there, and you'll be able to make an account, along with your friend. c: Whenever you see it, just tell you friend!