Author Topic: [Answered - Please Lock]  (Read 888 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
[Answered - Please Lock]
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:39:14 am »
I have no clue if this is the right place or not, or even the right subject, but feel free to lock the topic if needed.

So my question is: "How do you put a download link for a present or a marking?" Like MediaFire (doesn't work on my laptop for some reason) or something like that. Because I've been thinking of creating presents and all, so I'm in the process of learning how to. Complicated, but hopefully, I will learn it in the end.

Speaking of presents and markings, is there any links I can see to help with making them? If not, I already have a link, although it isn't very clear.

Thank you c:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:45:10 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: How to make Present/Markings Downloadable?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 12:52:57 am »
Make a .zip file by right clicking and going to New>Compressed (zipped) Folder and clicking that. Copy all the files you want in the download and go into the .zip folder then paste them there, then upload it to any uploading site such as sendspace, mediafire, etc.
Copy the link it provided you in some way and hand it out, like a preset thread in Presets and stuff with screenshots, description, rules, then lastly a download link.

Did I somewhat make sense? :o

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: How to make Present/Markings Downloadable?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 01:00:11 am »
^^ Yep, I totally understand now. Thank you, Hugrf! I shall fiddle around with the presents and all. +floof