Author Topic: Email Issues  (Read 996 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Email Issues
« on: September 22, 2013, 06:35:33 pm »
I am quite confused. I know my username and password are correct, but Outlook claims my email does not exist.
When I had signed up for Feralheart, it certainly worked.
I found this to be an issue on other websites, when I tried to use it for other things, and it would claim that the email doesn't exist.
Excuse me if there is someplace where I am to read for help, but I didn't know where to look.
Also, with a non-existant email address, does this cause issues for my account?

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Email Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 07:10:35 am »
So you can't log into your outlook mail?
I'm not sure how we on FeralHeart can help with that, maybe you should contact Outlook instead and ask for their assistance?

Not all email adresses ends with .com - like mine, since I am Swedish ends with .se - like [email protected] (example)
Good luck in this either way!

Cheers~ // Shallow

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 09:49:49 pm »
Ah, okay, thanks.

Offline Ikanii

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 04:08:06 am »
Just another suggestion, not all e-mail names are at the same name as the service. I.E., yahoo addresses can be "@yahoo.com", but also "@ymail", and "@fastmail", because big-name providers often buy out the smaller service providers, but keep the name.

Another thing, it could be your browser. I use Chrome, and since my e-mail is an "@ymail" address, whenever I sign up for a new website, I often get the prompt to correct it to "@gmail", and sometimes I click it without thinking.

Best of luck, I hope your issue gets solved.