Author Topic: No responses from the staff.... Literally... At all.  (Read 1065 times)

Offline courtlou123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
No responses from the staff.... Literally... At all.
« on: December 20, 2013, 05:25:10 am »
Hello guys, today I was wondering if I was sending my PM's wrong because I've sent about 3 staff members a question asking to be unbanned, because my brother got me banned. Anyways, I've been waiting about 3 days for a response and all the staff I have messaged have not responded. The only response I got was from a moderator, and its from a post I made from a different thread asking for someones account. [before I realized I was IP banned] [later that day registration was open and I made an account, courtlou123] Then the moderator explained that its not really "allowed" to share accounts, and I understand that. So if any staff would like to help me out with this, I can explain it fully to them in a PM. Thanks-
Courtney
[courtlou123]

deviantart- courtlou123
picture by me
~courtlou123

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: No responses from the staff.... Literally... At all.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:34:38 am »
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

It's prohibited to discuss bans and/or reports to the general public Ms. I'd keep that in mind.

Also, I assure the staff has gotten your messages and has probably responded. Though, there is a glitch here on the forums where one's message can get sent to another individual's inbox but possesses the same display name as yourself. Which is probably why you haven't received any responses yet.
At least, that's what I assume is going on.
gone