Author Topic: Ban bug? Please, help...  (Read 1067 times)

Offline silverblood0801

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Ban bug? Please, help...
« on: December 21, 2013, 08:52:47 pm »
Okay, this is the problem... I got banned for 1 month, 14 days and 47 minutes.
Reason? None.
Really, If I had done something wrong, I'd be mature and understand... but I did absolutely nothing... It just decided to ban me. Please, I need help. I need it badly. I'm travelling, my friend's browser crashed... FH is the only way to talk... if I don't appear, she'll get worried... I know it sounds moany and appealing, but I seriously need help... thanks...

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Ban bug? Please, help...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 08:56:50 pm »
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

I'm afraid discussion of bans are prohibited within publicity as stated in the rules. If you really wish to consult over this situation and perhaps find a reason for your ban and/or solution, I'd message a member of the staff and speak to them about it.

The Staff.
gone

AlphaEclipse

Re: Ban bug? Please, help...
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 08:59:54 pm »
Just as Vespian stated, it's against the FH forum rules to discuss bans and kicks on the forums. Please ask a moderator/staff member to discuss why you've been banned/kicked.