Author Topic: In-game Login  (Read 1854 times)

Offline xXAloneInTheDarkXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
In-game Login
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:49:01 pm »
Help anyone, I can't login In-game to FeralHeart. It gives the 5 failed attemps is a 15 minute ban, I don't know what to do.. And I made this account for a friend, I already have my own, I want to get it to her soon!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: In-game Login
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 12:10:05 am »
First try referring to this here:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 01:16:26 am »
Okay, thanks. :D

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 01:20:57 am »
Ohh, I tried all those. None seemed to work, and maybe I forgot to verify my email. I can't find anywhere where it says something like; "Click to send a verification email".

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 03:02:46 am »
When you registered for your account on the site you usually get a message telling you to check your email for a verification link to activate your account. If you never activated that link in your email then that's probably why the game isn't recognizing your log in. In that case I'll send you a message in your inbox to help you further.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 07:33:33 am »
Your username is too long for the game, it can only handle 16 characters of length tops and checking your profile it's not at or below that limit, I'm afraid it's something that isn't fixable unless you register a new account with less characters in it's name.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 04:57:16 pm »
Okay, thank you, again.