Author Topic: Password Help  (Read 938 times)

Offline XxCheckersxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Password Help
« on: November 28, 2014, 10:06:04 pm »
I need to change my password, and have done so from both the panel on the forums page and the gold box on the side of the site, however the change is not saved and it is not transferring to the game. Help?

Edit; from the gold panel it won't let me save any changes I make, be that to my name, timezone, language, or password. It is also repeatedly logging me out of both, yet both have set the session to "forever" and the remember me box checked.

Edit 2: Saved it from the gold box, went to go change it on the forums [Considering my old password still puts me in-game] and saw this when clicking from the User Details page to the forums page.

Also, sorry for multitude of updates. I have never had these problems before.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:28:07 pm by XxCheckersxX »

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Password Help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 01:35:10 pm »
Tell me a little more,
How long have you have this user (XxCheckersxX)?
I'm not 100% sure but maybe the problem is that you registered the user, but with accidents too so it gets glitched?
I'm not quite sure on how to fix this but you could probably be in need to create a new user because XxCheckersxX got issues.
Don't do as what is say already, maybe there'll come a solution for you written by someone else!

P.S: I feel sorry for you to have such a bad issue. :l
doing what i feel like

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Password Help
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 01:56:08 pm »
Have you tried using a different browser from what you are using now?
Sometimes it could just be that, or it could possibly be one of those 'Try again later' situations.

It is probably also not detecting the change or save, so again it could be the website itself or the browser you're using.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone