Author Topic: Preset Sync Help?  (Read 1173 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Preset Sync Help?
« on: December 27, 2014, 12:11:25 am »
Since my old laptop died, and I lost everything, I'm trying to re-download everything for FH, which isn't much. But, I can't find where I download the Preset Sync. I went to the user panel that has a link to the forum post with it, but I kept getting an error. Was this taken down, or is it just me?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Sync Help?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 12:14:07 am »
I believe the original thread was taken down. I'm not sure for what reason, but here is a link to a thread that contains all the files for it - http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=49528.msg672571#new

Hope this helps!

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 12:25:44 am »
Well, thank you, but the modified game download is apparently dangerous for me to download, even when I ignore the warning, it fails to download. Is there a way to fix this?

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 12:27:39 am »
Hmm, have you tried downloading on another browser?

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 12:31:54 am »
Yes, my computer still claims it's not safe and refuses to download it.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 12:39:52 am »
That happened to me when I downloaded it from the official download too. lol You can just lower your antivirus (if you have a running antivirus) settings temporarily until you've downloaded the modified .exe file. Sometimes there's even an exclusion list that you can add files, links, etc to so that the antivirus will know they are safe. :3 Maybe see if that works.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 12:54:41 am »
Ah, thank you. I'll see if I can figure out how to shut it off temporarily so I can download it.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 10:07:33 am »
Sometimes it's the browser settings really. If you're using Chrome click on the three bars button at the right top corner and press "Settings". Then go down, click "Show advanced options" and uncheck (in Privacy) "Enable protection of phising and malicious software", something like that, then try again. After the download ends I'd suggest to turn on the thing again, but that's your choice.

I don't know how to disable this on Firefox and other browsers. I had to stick with Firefox for a while so I didn't explore much the settings, if you don't count proxy settings.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 10:09:40 am by Kijiako »

In-game name as: Whinp