Author Topic: The Party Maps?  (Read 759 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

The Party Maps?
« on: May 30, 2015, 07:34:17 pm »
Hiya! I've been wondering for a long time about the maps that are used for events such as the Summer Party and Halloween Party. I've always wanted to make one for the occasion. But, is there someone specific that makes these maps, or is there a contest of sorts that I just miss every time?
I'm dying to know! I love to make maps; even if they aren't that great. And to be given the honor of making a map for an FH party would be amazing! People rarely ever notice my maps floating around the forums.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: The Party Maps?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 07:37:03 pm »
As much as we'd love your beautiful work hun we try to keep FH staff as the sole map makers for official events since the party events are a gift from us to the community after all <3 I am grateful that you'd ask though and we truly appreciate your interest.

All of our event maps are made by a member of the staff team.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 07:37:34 pm »
I believe, at least for official events hosted by the staff, one of the staff members will offer to make the map. There's no specific person who makes them, nor are there any contests.

If you want to make a map for a party, by all means you could do so. You'd just have to make a map and plan an event within it. ^^

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 07:42:34 pm »
Ah, well, I suppose it was worth asking.. But I understand.
Perhaps I will just have my own party events. Either way, I am thankful for the parties, so if its solely for staff members to make, then I'll leave it at that.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 08:32:35 pm »
Lovely character in your avatar and signature btw*

I'll be locking this thread since you got your answer hun. I'm sorry if it disapponted you but I'm sure you can make some fantastic maps for the community still.