Author Topic: Registration; Account won't activate?  (Read 2886 times)

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
Registration; Account won't activate?
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:44:15 pm »
I could really use some help. Yesterday afternoon I made a new account as an alt account. As soon as it said the activation email had been sent, I went into my email to check it and activate the account. When I put the link into my browser, it loaded up telling me either the code had expired and I needed to re-register, or that an account with that registration code did no exist. Anytime I tried to re-register, it told me that an account with that user/email already existed, so I couldn't registered either. Through advice from some floofs, I sent an email to [email protected] Of course, I got the little auto-reply thing telling me thanks for the email and that my account would be activated shortly. Still, though, I am unable to log into my account. It tells me that I have not activated my account. The activation code still does not work either.

Help. Please?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Registration; Account won't activate?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 04:48:42 pm »
If the email back from [email protected] said that your account would be activated shortly, you might want to try the patience route. I'm sure the [email protected] gets many account activation requests, so it may be a bit busy at the moment. Try waiting a day or two, see if it will activate, but if you can't wait for them to activate your account, you can always create a new one when the Registration next opens up.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 04:52:26 pm »
Patience is pretty much my only option. :'D I'm not going to make another email that I'm never going to use just to make an account. It's kinda just the struggle of waiting to find it if it will ever activate or not. Sucks having an account on something you can't get into, that makes it impossible for you to redo it with the same email. p.q

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 04:56:18 pm »
Patience is pretty much my only option. :'D I'm not going to make another email that I'm never going to use just to make an account. It's kinda just the struggle of waiting to find it if it will ever activate or not. Sucks having an account on something you can't get into, that makes it impossible for you to redo it with the same email. p.q
Yes, it can be a bit of a pain, but I'm sure it's for security and account-management reasons. While you're waiting for your account to activate, you're free to join us here on the forum. There are plenty of forum games, discussions, art drawing, and topics that might catch your interest.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 05:08:53 pm »
Always~ ^^ Love my fellow floofs here on the forum. cx

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 10:43:24 am »
The wait for an e-mail back for the activation message is usually within 48 hours.

The e-mail will be sent to you it is just the matter of waiting.

Be sure to have sent your e-mail using the e-mail you used to register with.

Good luck, hope you find something to do whilst waiting!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 11:04:43 am »
Mhm. cx Thanks for the notice.~

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 06:07:59 pm »
Just adding onto this, be sure to check your spam folder as well. Sometimes emails can get sent to other places.

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 08:07:21 pm »
Oh I know I got all the emails they have sent me, even if they had been placed in spam. Which, so far, there is no progression on the status of the account... but it is what it is I suppose.

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 08:29:27 am »
Just an update: Account status is still the same. p.q

No big deal. Just keeping floofs informed. cx