Author Topic: Login Link Keeps Logging Out  (Read 9773 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Login Link Keeps Logging Out
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:53:03 pm »
So, using the new login link provided by Raz, everything works... Except the fact that after five to ten minutes, it logs me back out for no reason at all, and I lose connection in the game. I always refresh the page, I always close my internet browers(I've tried different ones), and my internet is running just fine. Why does it keep doing this? It didn't do this last night.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Login Link Keeps Logging Out
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:21:23 pm »
Hmm, that seems like quite a dilemma.
Have you perhaps set a "log me out after <x> minutes" setting on the forum?

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 08:34:42 pm »
Make sure you capitalise your username and password correctly.
RETIRED.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 08:38:36 pm »
I always have it set to where it never logs me out. And my username and password is capitalized correctly.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 09:07:30 pm »
I always close my internet browsers

Just curious because you weren't really clear on this, you're keeping the actual page you're supposed to keep up opened, right? Unless you just mean you have every other tab on your internet browser but this one closed?

in-game: hooli

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 10:29:50 pm »
I always close my internet browsers

Just curious because you weren't really clear on this, you're keeping the actual page you're supposed to keep up opened, right? Unless you just mean you have every other tab on your internet browser but this one closed?
I guess the proper way to say it is "restart". I kept my browser and tab open. But then the login would suddenly go from "You Must keep this open while you play" to the Login info again, telling me to login again.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 10:49:47 pm »
If you are deleting/clearing out your browsing history while the page is open, there is a chance that it will log you out of the page (and server), thus requesting for a new log-in. Please keep in mind that it will refresh every 60 seconds, and if you do not have a strong internet or a browser that is known to have connection problems, this may be good to take into consideration as well. I would suggest using a different browser, and see how that goes for you.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 11:06:10 pm »
If you are deleting/clearing out your browsing history while the page is open, there is a chance that it will log you out of the page (and server), thus requesting for a new log-in. Please keep in mind that it will refresh every 60 seconds, and if you do not have a strong internet or a browser that is known to have connection problems, this may be good to take into consideration as well. I would suggest using a different browser, and see how that goes for you.
Again, I've tried other browsers. Also, everything has been working, I've not been emptying my browser history. My internet only buffers during storms, and its clear as ever around where I am.
But thankyou for the help anyway.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 12:31:04 am »
Hmm, that seems like quite a dilemma.
Have you perhaps set a "log me out after <x> minutes" setting on the forum?
how do you set it to where it DOESN'T log you out? mine keeps logging me out every five SECONDS, and i'm losing it! Please, can you help me? I keep losing connection, and I can't even rp with my friends. ???
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:32:59 am by AuBurney Tanice Tuckerson »

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 12:42:14 am »
It worked for awhile, and its doing it again, this time it logs me out whenever I try logging on the game. I might as well just play Wolfsoul by this point.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:44:13 am by Churro~of~Time »