Author Topic: Can't Connect to Front Server.  (Read 1975 times)

Offline .Dispute.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Credit (Remarin @ DeviantArt)
    • View Profile
Can't Connect to Front Server.
« on: January 05, 2016, 04:39:34 am »
So I haven't played on FH in a little while, a couple months. I read the new login method message, and logged in on the site with my account and proceeded to try connect to the game's server but all attempts fail. I've tried other my sister's account too, same results. I know usually someone would just delete and re-download FH but that's such an effort and I'd like to avoid it if possible as I'd have to make copies of soo many files.

Thank you for taking your time to read and I really hope you're able to help.

Offline ThatHappyPlace

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • That person who just won't shut up.
    • View Profile
    • My other account
Re: Can't Connect to Front Server.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 04:59:56 am »
Ok, now it's my time to help! XD
Sometimes, what I find is, that if I have FH on, and then log in, it tends to not realise that it's there.
I would suggest logging in on the http://feral-heart.com/login/ website, and then going onto the actual game, that happens to me all the time.
This is to sum it up:
Just log in on the url above, and then turn on fh
Sorry, this probably didn't help at all.

Cat selfies!
Profile pic done by me, Kitsif

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 05:22:35 am »
It will not let me connect to the game, why?
If you're experiencing issues it could be how your browser is currently set up. We do not allow any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. If you still have issues feel free to try another web browser all together. Also do keep in mind that we do not let any banned users connect to the game

If you have proxies enabled on either of your computers, the log-in page will not be able to connect you to the server. Disabling these should fix this problem. If the game continues to deny your connection to the game:

-Make sure that your internet is strong and up-to-speed

-Try opening the page in a different browser (Chrome and Firefox have been known to work well, but try around with a few different ones to see if one works for you)

-Keep in mind that if you wish to log into multiple accounts, you must open the page in a separate browser

-When opening the page, try keeping it minimized while you play

-It can take up to 60 seconds for the game to let you connect, so you may have to simply try being patient with it

If you are receiving a message other than "Failed to connect to front server," you may be encountering a different issue.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:28:06 am by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline .Dispute.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Credit (Remarin @ DeviantArt)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 05:34:13 am »
Thank you both, It has opened finally. I appreciate your efforts greatly c:

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 05:39:32 am »
I'm happy to hear that it worked for you! I'll lock this topic since your issue has been resolved. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.