Author Topic: Future updates?  (Read 6074 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: Future updates?
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 03:00:17 am »
I'm not gonna repeat what everyone else has said, but I will say that a yearly update might be more reasonable. I could see that working and being a nice, easy thing to deal with.

It's exciting to think about future updates, sure, but I'm just so happy and grateful for what we have now, and how much time and effort that has been put into it.

Offline GhostBoy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 06:16:38 am »
Is there a possibility that there will be updates to the models? I would love to see that.

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 01:05:43 pm »
I'm very excited for the future updates. I can't wait to see what the mods add in! I also agree with GhostBoy, I'd love to see updates on the models if possible.

Offline GhostBoy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 01:17:49 am »
I'm very excited for the future updates. I can't wait to see what the mods add in! I also agree with GhostBoy, I'd love to see updates on the models if possible.
Yes, definitely. I think updates on the models would be very refreshing. I would love to see more realism in the anatomy and fur texture(s).

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 05:46:59 am »
Yes, definitely. I think updates on the models would be very refreshing. I would love to see more realism in the anatomy and fur texture(s).
I'd love to have a campaign mode, and a campaign maker. You could make a campaign, and you could choose the story and objectives, and make the characters you play in the campaign, and even put it up for others to download and play. I'd also love an offline mode. And it would be cool if they added PvP and hunting. I know it's too much work though.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 07:16:11 am »
It would be cool if the maps were updated to reflect whatever season it is in the FH world. like every four months it changes: spring, summer and winter or something. Then seasonal items like maybe ten per season could be officially added? So it would be a slow progression of updates.

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 08:36:09 pm »
Pretty sure they intend to add more maps on like, 6 months.  You can tell from the last update.

As for updated fur textures there are heap of mod's for stuff that so you don't necessarily have to wait.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Tailgate

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • no longer active
    • spxcepirate
    • 887Horse
    • cassiopirate
    • birb4
    • yllsa_
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 08:43:24 pm »
I'd love to have a campaign mode, and a campaign maker. You could make a campaign, and you could choose the story and objectives, and make the characters you play in the campaign, and even put it up for others to download and play. I'd also love an offline mode. And it would be cool if they added PvP and hunting. I know it's too much work though.

It's not that it's too much work. I'm sure if the mods were able to they would do something like this.
Unfortunately, they have no way of editing the game aside from the basic things. Stuff you've suggested requires the source code, which is something they don't have.

It would be cool, but it isn't something they really have any access to.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 08:45:32 pm by Tailgate »

If you want to contact me, I am most likely to respond on DA!

Offline .Starbucks.

• Curious Wanderer
  • .Socially Awkward.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 12:40:30 am »

Hunting would take away to the feel of the game in my opinion..  It would make everyone want to hunt and not interact with each other in roleplay. Reason why there is little to no roleplays on most IT servers.
But, I do angeenjoy on the models. It would be nice to see more of a realistic furban texture on the game. If they has the source code, it would be nice to have more tails and also manes..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:42:40 am by CasbaneXaver »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 02:04:59 am »
I think there might be more updates. If there are any updates, I would prefer updates that have to do with markings and items. That way everyone can see the right markings and items on a character, and not see something different than what the character designer made... if that makes sense.
Inactive