Author Topic: What is your life worth? (a bit depressing)  (Read 2458 times)

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: What is your life worth? (a bit depressing)
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 03:29:39 pm »
I have this feeling sometimes when I'm in depression mode, my siblings don't want to play with me or I am reading a book and I relate to the character, I feel sad inside and wonder: "Why am I here?" because you're right, if we all die what is the point of doing anything?  It's fun to pass time or to enjoy yourself, but then eventually you die and it is all gone.  If we could live forever, I would be happier than ever, ride horses all the time, save a species or two, and explore the world.  I have made an impact on people, actually saved her life by doing so, and I am happy about it.  But when I die, what will it have been done for?  I also feel that my parents put all the weight on my shoulders, because I am the oldest out of 3, and I think he sees his other daughter (my stepsister) in me, so he wants me to grow up successfully and be happy.  But he is never happy, and I wish that my life wasn't like this, I wish my dad was happier and my parents wouldn't argue as much, and get along.  (Fights are worse now)...I agree with you completely here, ~Thyme~.

As for possessions I'd want - Only my internet history, and my two favorite stuffed animals: Tigger and Puppy.  They are very special to me and I'd want them buried with me, nobody even my kids would be aloud to touch them, I have had them since I was 3.

Thanks for posting this ~Thyme~, I can really relate to what you're feeling and I think a lot of others (from reading all of these others) can.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

wolfdog01

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 07:42:28 pm »
You're welcome ~River~, I'm glad so many of you are able to let out all of the stresses you have in life, I'll help you feel better when you vent or talk about it, that's what I did and now I don't think about it as much.

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 06:27:29 pm »
life is worth nothing to me, i don't think there is a meaning in life, but that's good. there's no goal in life; you can live it just the way you want. when you die, someone, either a lover, a relative, or a friend, will remember you. but--at one point everyone existing right now will die and be replaced by a billion other people, and those billion will not remember us. but it's not so bad because we've forgotten people who existed before us ourselves, too. it's a big circle, which doesn't really matter. birth, forget, die, be forgotten.
im animaljamforever ingame

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 03:32:46 pm »
I could post a huge speech of my view on this subject but I'll just save you the time.. xD

Whenever I feel sad and depressed about something I just tend to watch this: